Bug FTB Lite 3 1.0.4 - TeamCofh Crash

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.0.4 version crashes on startup and it has to do with TeamCofh's mods. Is this known? Shall I post the crash or wait for an update/fix?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.0.4 version crashes on startup and it has to do with TeamCofh's mods. Is this known? Shall I post the crash or wait for an update/fix?
Please post a crashlog... at least that way we can at least try to help you...

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
...ommited stuff
[15:54:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[15:54:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[15:54:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[15:54:30] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:72) ~[Main.class:?]
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodInsnNode.<init>(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)V
    at cofh.asm.ASMCore.alterMinecraft(ASMCore.java:325) ~[CoFHCore-%5B1.7.10%5D3.0.0B8-36.jar:?]
    at cofh.asm.ASMCore.transform(ASMCore.java:177) ~[CoFHCore-%5B1.7.10%5D3.0.0B8-36.jar:?]
    at cofh.asm.PCCASMTransformer.transform(PCCASMTransformer.java:41) ~[PCCASMTransformer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:276) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:174) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    ... 6 more

The reason I ASKED whether I should post a crashlog or wait for a fix, is that the crash happened as soon as I updated the pack at 1.0.4 back when it was released. Everything is fine at 1.0.3. So I thought maybe everyone playing the pack's having this problem...

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough. But am I the only one who's noticed this? Noone else's playing this pack?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'd say put it on COFH's site.

But also, I'd just try reinstalling the pack. Just backup worlds, texture packs, servers, etc. Then delete the FTB Lite folder. Reinstall it, see if it loads.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I am also getting this error and I don't think it's a CoFH problem digging into the versions of each CoFH mod in the pack, I think it's a version mismatch or a bad file. Still investigating

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Version mismatch or bad file? When it first released and I updated yes probably, if their repos didn't update with the new version. Still now though? It's been 2 weeks since then. Jaded tells me the pack runs fine on her pc and apparently i'm the first to report such an issue. Huh?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same issue and I cannot find which file is doing it. Obviously something is wrong, look in the modpack bugs forum. There are more than you and me.