[1.7.10] Automata — RPG, HQM, Reputation Systems, Custom Ore Gen, Mystcraft Ages

Should I add a magic mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
0.6 changelog?

• Updated: Chisel to Chisel 2 Cricket's version
  • Map Updated: If you started on Map v0.5.1 you do not need to restart. This update just fixes the time being almost night when joining for the first time and a few spelling errors on signs in the world.
  • More Quests: There are a bunch of new quests, and I fixed the later chapters being unlocked but empty. There are almost 100 quests now!

As always, remember to keep a backup in multiple locations before updating! Just in case.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Try change the download location in the options....

The launcher really should stop using creeperhost... its problems left and right....

Riking

Jul 29, 2019
  • More Quests: There are a bunch of new quests, and I fixed the later chapters being unlocked but empty. There are almost 100 quests now!
I'm still getting this for the Power Struggle section.

Quests completed: Abandoned Factory, Using the QDS, Arm Up!, Trusted.

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to change ore generation to normal ore? I was very happy when I saw that is normal tool and food in this pack, but then I saw that will be too much mining for me :(

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to change ore generation to normal ore? I was very happy when I saw that is normal tool and food in this pack, but then I saw that will be too much mining for me :(
You could replace the CoFH world.cfg and then explore new chunks...
but when you complete the poor ore quest and then the barrel quest, a new quest will open up that will make it so you don't have to mine poor ores. Also, a few quests after that one even more options for mining will become available.

Joe_

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I've gotta know:what exactly does Larry the Mage mean when he says 'lower levels?' How do I get to them? Is there a specific entrance?

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I've gotta know:what exactly does Larry the Mage mean when he says 'lower levels?' How do I get to them? Is there a specific entrance?
There is a hidden entrance, and it's somewhat close to where you found that book, but you have to find Larry before it will open. He is still "living" in the factory somewhere. Cracked stone brick is always a clue that there is something hidden.
Look up high in the factory in some triangle shaped structures.
I'll probably make some quests to aid on finding him, but this is side story stuff.

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to be a bother, but for some reason a lot of chisel blocks, while I can see the data, and not appearing graphically. The game plays and everything, but... it's kind of hard to play when you can't see the wall.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to be a bother, but for some reason a lot of chisel blocks, while I can see the data, and not appearing graphically. The game plays and everything, but... it's kind of hard to play when you can't see the wall.

Any idea as to why this is happening?
Optifine by chance?