Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HenningB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Henning_B
Why would you like to join?: I've recently closed my own server and a need a new one to play on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm great at sharing my resources.

SplaTT137

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SplaTT137 (a.k.a. "The Cow")
Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a small, humble, whitelisted server with a friendly community with no disabled mods and mostly without plugins (personaly hate plots etc, i prefer to trust others, that's why i like this server as much as i do)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I love to build with microblocks (love designing), i think i'm a friendy player, i love cooperation, that's why i'd like to build a giant base with Eda

ZelvickaEda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZelvickaEda "Panda"
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play on a nice server, with friendly community, whitelist, no banned blocks and mods. I'm looking for server like that with my friend - SplaTT137 "Cow"
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I don't know, I'll be just a common plaayer ;)

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
So, I managed to finish the denseore config, but it's something that needs to be used by both the server and the clients to work. If the clients don't have it, but the server does, they can't join, and if the server doesn't have it, it doesn't matter if the clients do or not, as the new ores won't show up. What do you guys all think about it?

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aappleyard
Why would you like to join?: I like minecraft, I like modpacks, Direwolf is awesome. Looking for a server that has most if not all of those aspects and this one seems like the place!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am an avid modded minecrafter and enjoy building, gathering and sharing what I have with others. I like working in groups whether that be the leader or a follower or just the miner. :)

IGN:MrGlitcher79
Why would you like to join?:Ive been playing minecraft for 3 years now,Vanilla kinda bores me now, Im looking for an experience with adventure and friendly people to go along with it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I often like donating to servers i like, hopefully that can be of help. But i like creating a friendly atmosphere around myself and my friends. You can believe me when i say that or not, words can only travel so far. Its your choice.

IGN: Henning_B
Why would you like to join?: I've recently closed my own server and a need a new one to play on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm great at sharing my resources.

IGN: SplaTT137 (a.k.a. "The Cow")
Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a small, humble, whitelisted server with a friendly community with no disabled mods and mostly without plugins (personaly hate plots etc, i prefer to trust others, that's why i like this server as much as i do)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I love to build with microblocks (love designing), i think i'm a friendy player, i love cooperation, that's why i'd like to build a giant base with Eda

IGN: ZelvickaEda "Panda"
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play on a nice server, with friendly community, whitelist, no banned blocks and mods. I'm looking for server like that with my friend - SplaTT137 "Cow"
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I don't know, I'll be just a common plaayer ;)

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lirannl
Why would you like to join?: I find this pack to include most of the mods I love. And I find this server to not have limits I hate. I also hope to enjoy an active and fun community to interact with!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Helping people with their automated systems, if needed? And whatever happens to happen and I could help with...

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lirannl
Why would you like to join?: I find this pack to include most of the mods I love. And I find this server to not have limits I hate. I also hope to enjoy an active and fun community to interact with!
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Helping people with their automated systems, if needed? And whatever happens to happen and I could help with...

welcome you too :)

We are moving to a new dedicated server today! We will be back in about 10 hours, same IP!

zeeenn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zeeenn
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a Direwolf20 1.7 whitelisted server and this might look like the perfect one for me.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: By trying to help people as much as possible.

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: compass72
Why would you like to join?: Your server has been up for a few weeks which is ususally a sign of good stability. Your last post hinted that you were moving to a more robust machine, which shows you plan on being around for a long time. I also recognize Sigsus from our prior Novas Gaming server and he's a good guy.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I work with Forestry / Tinkers' / Ender IO a lot and I feel I would be a good informational resource for other players. I also like to build things that are functional behind the scenes but also asthetically cool to look at.

Minecraft Photo Album: http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY

QJRNOHe.png

Reactions: startrunner

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
It says I'm not whitelisted.
Is something wrong? I spelled my username quite precisely.
lirannl
Please fix this, thank you.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: compass72
Why would you like to join?: Your server has been up for a few weeks which is ususally a sign of good stability. Your last post hinted that you were moving to a more robust machine, which shows you plan on being around for a long time. I also recognize Sigsus from our prior Novas Gaming server and he's a good guy.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I work with Forestry / Tinkers' / Ender IO a lot and I feel I would be a good informational resource for other players. I also like to build things that are functional behind the scenes but also asthetically cool to look at.

Minecraft Photo Album: http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY

QJRNOHe.png

welcome! btw +1 for the profile pic, dude

It says I'm not whitelisted.
Is something wrong? I spelled my username quite precisely.
lirannl
Please fix this, thank you.
add you again!

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wheeler6
Why would you like to join?: I want to try new DW20 pack and it's always more fun when you have someone to play with.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Well, objectively nothing anyone else could not contribute :D, I'm not extraordinary builder or anything. But more heads more ideas (...or something along those lines :D). Every person can bring something new to the mix right? So yeah... I just want to enjoy the game and hopefully make some new friends. It's up to you if it will be on this server or not.

falcon7371

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: falcon7370

Why would you like to join?: College life is stressful, and I have been looking for something to do in my free time and would love to join a server! It is a lot more fun than playing single player by yourself all of the time.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I've played FTB since the very beginning and have played mods way before FTB. I feel that with my knowledge I could bring awesome contraptions to the server, and being a software engineer helps with Turtle and Computercraft coding, and I could always help others with this as well. I feel I could help this great community become even better!

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startrunner
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a server with a small and friendly community and a few nice people to chat and play with. Your hardware isn't bad, either.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am good with most of the tech mods so I can bring some cool systems to the server. I am particularly good at BC, TE, IC and CC. I will be happy to help others with CC coding. I am not the best builder out there, but I will do my best and try to team up with somebody.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wheeler6
Why would you like to join?: I want to try new DW20 pack and it's always more fun when you have someone to play with.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Well, objectively nothing anyone else could not contribute :D, I'm not extraordinary builder or anything. But more heads more ideas (...or something along those lines :D). Every person can bring something new to the mix right? So yeah... I just want to enjoy the game and hopefully make some new friends. It's up to you if it will be on this server or not.

IGN: falcon7370

Why would you like to join?: College life is stressful, and I have been looking for something to do in my free time and would love to join a server! It is a lot more fun than playing single player by yourself all of the time.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I've played FTB since the very beginning and have played mods way before FTB. I feel that with my knowledge I could bring awesome contraptions to the server, and being a software engineer helps with Turtle and Computercraft coding, and I could always help others with this as well. I feel I could help this great community become even better!

IGN: startrunner
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a server with a small and friendly community and a few nice people to chat and play with. Your hardware isn't bad, either.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am good with most of the tech mods so I can bring some cool systems to the server. I am particularly good at BC, TE, IC and CC. I will be happy to help others with CC coding. I am not the best builder out there, but I will do my best and try to team up with somebody.

welcome and have fun :)

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torpdeo
Why would you like to join?: I want a good dw20 server with few banned items to join, and i think this one suits my taste
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am very knowledgeable about most of the mods in the pack, and can help out anyone who is new to the pack

JonThePenguin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JohnThePenguin (MC: zelda1234565)
Why would you like to join?: I havnt played FTB in along time, and I wanted to come back to playing it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have some experience with Direwolf20 Modpack, and im trying to learn more. So I think a server will be a great place to help me learn more.

Jason1920

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azrael27
Why would you like to join?: Big fan of whitelisted servers. Looking for a stable server to do some competitive builds on and possibly show them off once they are complete.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a natural problem solver when it comes to tech builds and troubleshooting. Also in the IT field so I can always lend a hand in server adjustments/administrating if yall ever need some assistance.

AnonFirefly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnonFirefly
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a relatively close community with strict bans on griefing and stealing where I can build in peace and contribute to the server with my builds.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to build community and functional buildings and I a friendly person who likes to help anyone who asks, so I think I'll be able to make a positive contribution to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.