[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Deleted the pack, Told it to re-download.
i mean the lastest launcher will not update from the last one. you need to delete the launcher and download the new one from the site. it said this weeks ago in the launcher. have you done this recently?

GameEnder

Jul 29, 2019
i mean the lastest launcher will not update from the last one. you need to delete the launcher and download the new one from the site. it said this weeks ago in the launcher. have you done this recently?

Am on Launcher v1.4.5 which as far as I know is the latest launcher.

GameEnder

Jul 29, 2019
Well the problem is that on my server is that we use Mekanism's wind and solar to power our base, and with the universal cables being broken, everything is now shutdown...

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Yep server is updated, having same problem on the server ,and in the client.
hmm odd that it was working before though maybe its a problem on mekanisms side of things as i did update it i would say for now sorry and i will try to fix it for next version

GameEnder

Jul 29, 2019
hmm odd that it was working before though maybe its a problem on mekanisms side of things as i did update it i would say for now sorry and i will try to fix it for next version

Found it, Buildcraft Additions contains a really old version of the Cofh api. Removed it from the jar and everything is fixed.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
this spoiler will include pictures o_O
flRcnxE.jpg

Ra1nmak3r91

Jul 29, 2019
Found it, Buildcraft Additions contains a really old version of the Cofh api. Removed it from the jar and everything is fixed.
Heads up. You may have to do the same thing for the Buildcraft api in Buildcraft Additions too. Its making lasers cause a world crashing bug when placed.