Binnies Mods / Genetics

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I started playing with the new Direwolf20 pack and wanted to start with bees and try the new Genetics mod from Binnies Mods. Beside the fact that I can't find a lot about this mod beside this wiki that has nearly no information (http://binnie.mods.wiki) I have even trouble get energy to the machines.

Every machine has 3 recipes for the 3 power systems. I used the Thermal Expansion ones, but Ender IO Conduits don't connect to them. The yellow tooltip in the machine says "Powered by MJ", but I can't click on anything to change it to RF.

Has anyone any experience with this mod and can help me?

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
I have another question: Is there any other way to get Larvae other than a Hatchery?

That is the only way. Honestly this new mod seems so lackluster compared to Gendustry that i pretty much just feel like disabling it and installing the other.

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the big problem I see right now is that there is no way to inoculate Princesses. This still makes it really hard to get pure-bred bees with the traits you want.

ITOFAL

Jul 29, 2019
If you come across a good guide for the genetics mod please post it because I am struggling as well.