[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is great, but the flagship server is a pain. There are 3 people who can restart the server when it crashes, and all of them live in the same timezone. So when the server crashes between 8pm EST and 6am EST, it is down for the entire time, until one of the three restarts it. In the last week, the server has been down more than it has been up, including yesterday where it was down for 24 hours. The server either needs an automatic way to restart it when it crashes, or someone who is awake during this time period, and the person running the server has adamantly refused to do either.
This, so badly. Server is literally up for less than twelve hours before it crashes.
As I said in the IRC, I can no longer access the vnc which brings me in the same situation as you. Have a talk to the host and maybe he'll do it.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is awesome.
You actually work very hard on this modpack.
I have a suggestion, what about a hording quest line?
For example: get 1 000 000 buckets of mobessence. You get the gist.
Thanks for the feedback! But... one of the main aspects my quests have is that there are no hoarding questlines whatsoever because I, excuse me, hate those to the end. It feels grindy and I wanted the quests to be flexible and not forcing. Thanks for the suggestion though. ;)

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is great, but the flagship server is a pain. There are 3 people who can restart the server when it crashes, and all of them live in the same timezone. So when the server crashes between 8pm EST and 6am EST, it is down for the entire time, until one of the three restarts it. In the last week, the server has been down more than it has been up, including yesterday where it was down for 24 hours. The server either needs an automatic way to restart it when it crashes, or someone who is awake during this time period, and the person running the server has adamantly refused to do either.

This, so badly. Server is literally up for less than twelve hours before it crashes.

Just in case, there's other server options for multiplayer WLR right now! \/ (Which yay, glad this great pack is getting more recognition!) :)

Hi, I'm loving the modpack so far, good job pack author.

I wanted to share here that our server swapped to Wanderlust Reloaded recently!
It's public and running on cauldron, no-grief, with some handy plugins(essentials, towny, ...) and a great community!
If you want to check it out our website is http://churroscraft.net and the server IP is mc.churroscraft.net.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of 1.1.2 - I submitted it on Sunday, the FTB team is currently very busy, please respect that.
Just a heads up :)

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
33d9mv7.png
just achieved my dragon wings enjoying the pack on my solo world so far :)
dont mind the snow in the desert biome one of the quests gave me one funky packaged reward xD

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
33d9mv7.png
just achieved my dragon wings enjoying the pack on my solo world so far :)
dont mind the snow in the desert biome one of the quests gave me one funky packaged reward xD
Looking good! ;) I like the botania dome out of glass ~

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
is it just my game the mobs spawn from spawner and at blood moon but
not at night or in dark spots ?

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
the vanilla work and i have mfr and enderio working but they do not spawn at night out in the wolrd

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Has this modpack been tested to work on a server yet?
Yes, a lot. It works but as these are the early weeks it will still have some problems - the only way to fix them is to actually find them which is essentially playing. So.. tl:dr it will work.