ender in questions

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
The mobs... what are they? The creeper thing and the mini ender. What are their characteristics? This isn't a new mod, but there doesn't seem to be mod explanation for itself anywhere.

Vogon

Jul 29, 2019
Had a nice encounter with the tele-creeper...

When exploding in a cave it teleported me to a ravine... to the top of ravine... reaction was "What the... SPLAT!!!"

Reactions: darkeshrine

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
As far as I can tell, the Tele-Creeper will do the teleport thing to you as mentioned, as well as make you nauseous. The Endeminy is a tiny, little enderman. If you attack it then any other Enderminies in the area will join in his defense.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I cant believe they didnt add a config option to disable this annoyance.
I like them, especially considering the lack of Ars Magica 2 in 1.7.10. Vanilla mobs are just boring. Though, it seems like they won't be around for much longer in Ender IO. CrazyPants updated the Ender IO page on Nov 1st with:
CrazyPants said:
The mobs that started appearing in Ender IO have now been moved to a seperate mod called Ender Zoo.

Reactions: epidemia78

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
So powerspawner question.... what are the power requirements for the different mobs? Since normal people don't know what a json file is or how to read it.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
The json file looks like:
{
"_comment": "The RF cost per tick for spawners of each entity type is multiplied by these values",
"costMultiplier": {

"Zombie" : "1",
"Creeper" : "1.5",
"Skeleton" : "2",
"Spider" : "1",
"CaveSpider" : "1",
"Silverfish" : "1",
"Witch" : "5",
"Slime" : "5",
"Enderman" : "10",
"SpecialMobs.SpecialEnderman" : "10",

"LavaSlime" : "2",
"PigZombie" : "5",
"Ghast" : "10",
"Blaze" : "5",

"SnowMan" : "1",
"VillagerGolem" : "10",
"Villager" : "1",

"Wolf" : "1",
"Ozelot" : "1",
"EntityHorse" : "1",
"Bat" : "0.5",

"Squid" : "0.5",
"Chicken" : "0.5",
"Sheep" : "0.5",
"Cow" : "0.5",
"Pig" : "0.5",
"MushroomCow" : "1",

"enderzoo.Enderminy" : "10",
"enderzoo.ConcussionCreeper" : "1.5",
"enderzoo.enderzoo.FallenKnight" : "1",
"enderzoo.WitherWitch" : "3"
},

"blackList": [
"VillagerGolem",
"Villager"
]
}

I'm guessing the base cost is 100 RF/tick. Only reason is that I'm sure I heard DireWolf20 mention it costs 500 Rf/tick for blazes and blazes are listed in the json file with a cost multiplier of "5".

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
The concussion creepers sometimes drop ender 'fragments''- five of which can be combined into an ender pearl. Another source early on.