Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xenomorphobe

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xenomorphobe
New to mods: No, I've played several different mods for the past 2-3 years.
About yourself: I'm a senior in High School, who plays Counter-Strike competitively and Minecraft happily.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Once in a while, as long as there's someone to talk to.

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, no item translocators or ender chests? I wish I'd of known this sooner. This server is not for me.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xenomorphobe
New to mods: No, I've played several different mods for the past 2-3 years.
About yourself: I'm a senior in High School, who plays Counter-Strike competitively and Minecraft happily.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Once in a while, as long as there's someone to talk to.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Draastik

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iiTzHoLiC
New to mods: No
About yourself: I work in IT. I like beer.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes.

HGMaze

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HGMaze
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Have played a bit on single player, but would like to switch to mulitplayer and to a friendly server where I can work on an epic build idea that I have. Will most likely have lots of questions but I'm a quick learner! As for more me-ness I'm currently studying Engineering and spend way too much time playing games in between classes.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes!

cuddlebunny

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:bbc1233
About yourself:i am programer i make minecraft mods and i am going to school to be a game devloper and im try to get in to makeing youtub video and wuld make a let play on the server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes i will

trupek56

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: trupek56
About yourself: Calm and creative. Hopes to play on the server with people who dont destroy created things
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sometimes