[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Since I updated to 1.1.0 I can't start the game anymore. o.o
Just nothing happens when I click launch (well, besides the launcher closing.)
Had no problem in earlier versions :S

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Played this modpack an hour, and I'm amazed by all the early game stuff I can do. Also the server is great, and have a great community :p

DaviePatriots

Jul 29, 2019
How do you unlock the Warlock's Adventure, Steampunk's diary, and Archmage's Coven quest lines? Or are they not done?

laharl1924

Jul 29, 2019
Real quick question for anybody who might know. The 1.1.0 update isn't showing up in the launcher. Do i need to do anything special?

TheUnthinker

Jul 29, 2019
Real quick question for anybody who might know. The 1.1.0 update isn't showing up in the launcher. Do i need to do anything special?
For me I had to go to Pack Codes and then do Remove: wlr then added it back in before it would show up for me. I'd suggest trying that out to see if it works for you.

Eushwa

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a blast playing Single player but how do I go about getting white listed on the server? Also I have not been using EAIRC before how do I send a message on the IRC? DI just type a message and that's it? Looking forward to 1.1.1. Great job on the modpack.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
from what I can tell, the best route is to choose the CurseCDN as your default download location in options/advanced. they are having issues with the mirror sites.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
How do you unlock the Warlock's Adventure, Steampunk's diary, and Archmage's Coven quest lines? Or are they not done?
They are still WIP.[DOUBLEPOST=1413702000][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am having a blast playing Single player but how do I go about getting white listed on the server? Also I have not been using EAIRC before how do I send a message on the IRC? DI just type a message and that's it? Looking forward to 1.1.1. Great job on the modpack.
You talk to us by pressing Tab while you are in chat mode.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug with TIC tools : I made a pickaxe with a copper head and boosted it with a skeleton head to mine iron. But I need to put the pickaxe in a crafting table because of incorrect data value. The bug is I can't take the new pickaxe I crafted with itself.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug with TIC tools : I made a pickaxe with a copper head and boosted it with a skeleton head to mine iron. But I need to put the pickaxe in a crafting table because of incorrect data value. The bug is I can't take the new pickaxe I crafted with itself.
Fixed in 1.1.1.. hopefully

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
That's a know bug, and fixed in 1.1.1 iirc

/ ah god, l2refresh pages

Reactions: Yulife

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
I can't craft a bucket of milk into four fresh milk.
Apparently that's this issue between Harvestcraft/Hunger Overhaul/MFR and can be fixed by changing
B:MilkBucket=true to false
in config\powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\common.cfg (which means milk can't be placed into the world anymore).

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I can't craft a bucket of milk into four fresh milk.
Apparently that's this issue between Harvestcraft/Hunger Overhaul/MFR and can be fixed by changing
B:MilkBucket=true to false
in config\powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\common.cfg (which means milk can't be placed into the world anymore).
I like the ability to place milk in the world - Maybe a milk bucket plus a bowl will make the fresh milk craftable.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
I like the ability to place milk in the world - Maybe a milk bucket plus a bowl will make the fresh milk craftable.

Funny story: while getting the milk before running into the error, I accidentally flooded my cow pen and my cows used the milk to swim over the fence...

I like milk for cooking more than milk in the world, but both would of course be best.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Funny story: while getting the milk before running into the error, I accidentally flooded my cow pen and my cows used the milk to swim over the fence...

I like milk for cooking more than milk in the world, but both would of course be best.
It is better to work around features than removing them, in my opinion :) Some like specific things, some don't. Luckily!