Problem Crash landing server help

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
As a request from my players, iv been trying to work on making a crash landing server.

Iv done a bit of research and found that its basically set up almost exactly the same to how Agrarian Skies is setup with uSkyblock but on land and not floating.

The issue i am having is that everytime i try and generate a default skyblock island on a superflat world, it freezes the server and generates thousands of region files, kind of like its searching for an area that does not have anything in it.

I know this is possible to do as iv seen a couple servers with this setup already.

Does anyone have any idea what i may be doing wrong?

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
CL is not a skyblock though... It includes a map, and the server.properties file in the zip already points to it. In fact it includes a start script that should just work.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, but what im wanting is to make an automatic system like how 2 other servers have it right now, they both use the uSkyblock plugin to achieve this where the 'island' is the spawn base just copied and spawned in a different location as a player needs one. just like skyblock but on land

Akernator

Jul 29, 2019
I am also looking to do the very same thing. I have had great difficulty getting my version of MCPC+ to run the Crash Landing. Are you running the MCPC+ or how are you adding plugins into the pack?

Thanks,

Akernator (David)

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
I know that MineYourMind has it set up,
however they have (I believe) a team of devs working on it. And it's still very buggy.
From my first hand experience, averaging every 2 days the quest book would get reset (not on purpose).
It would break the game, since you would get multiple sync shells very quick.

I wish you best of luck, since this is not something easy you could set up. Your best luck would be if these guys would release their setup.