Mod Feedback [By Request] RotaryCraft Suggestions

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
@Reika In my 1.7 world, I have Ender IO and would like to use RoC power to make RF. I know once I get to reactors, the RF generator exists, but the rotational dynamo doesn't have a recipe since I don't have TE installed. Is this a bug, or is the rotational dynamo only available with TE installed? It shows it as available in the handbook, but NEI shows no recipe. It would be nice to have a low tier RF converter that doesn't rely on one mod since so many are using RF these days.
I will look into this.

Reactions: gallowglass

Teslaterror

Jul 29, 2019
Okay then, I have a Better idea, why not a concrete mixer machine that uses clay, sand, and gravel or even cobblestone, just random stuff that they use for concrete?

Or even better, have a liquid concrete that turns into the concrete blocks when you make mold for a structure cause the germans in world war II used it to make the atlantic wall

Teslaterror

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Have the Blast furnace generate slag ash whenever its used to make Steel, as an ingredient to be used in that concrete.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
@Reika In my 1.7 world, I have Ender IO and would like to use RoC power to make RF. I know once I get to reactors, the RF generator exists, but the rotational dynamo doesn't have a recipe since I don't have TE installed. Is this a bug, or is the rotational dynamo only available with TE installed? It shows it as available in the handbook, but NEI shows no recipe. It would be nice to have a low tier RF converter that doesn't rely on one mod since so many are using RF these days.
The rotational dynamo is presently dependant on TE.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
I know asking for timelines is taboo, but I will anyway. When will a new version be out? It's a new world, so I am not sweating it because it will be a while before I am ready for it, just curious, since I know you update pretty fast.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly some sort of glider wings or improvement on the bedrock jet pack to make travel easier? I find that the powersuit has glider wings and is easy to travel with but the protection is absolutely awful. I have always wanted some sort of wings or some faster travel method from rotary craft. Let me know what you think.

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly some sort of glider wings or improvement on the bedrock jet pack to make travel easier? I find that the powersuit has glider wings and is easy to travel with but the protection is absolutely awful. I have always wanted some sort of wings or some faster travel method from rotary craft. Let me know what you think.

There's always the ethanol gas powered minecart.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
...Interesting...

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Open blocks has a glider. Ender IO also has one now that attaches to it's new armor. I definitely enjoy the idea of a glider. Saves fuel on the jet pack and allow much faster forward flight. Would absolutely love having it in RoC instead of having to use another mod.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Open blocks has a glider. Ender IO also has one now that attaches to it's new armor. I definitely enjoy the idea of a glider. Saves fuel on the jet pack and allow much faster forward flight. Would absolutely love having it in RoC instead of having to use another mod.

Yes I know as I use that however I would like something that has thrust to it and or goes faster. Something more advanced than some leather strapped to some sticks.

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013
Reactorcraft: radioluminescent lamps.

Now, hear me out on this.
  • Reactorcraft has several different colors of fluorite
  • Reactorcraft fluorite radioluminesces
  • Reactorcraft has tritium
  • Tritium and a radioluminescent material are often used together to make long-lasting, self-powered lights
The idea would be to introduce lamps, perhaps crafted with some blast glass, steel and a block of fluorite, that could then be placed in a fueling station and filled with tritium. This would produce a powerful light source, ideally filling roughly the same purpose as Factorization Wrathlamps and Thaumcraft Arcane Lamps, but less broken (and inaccessible in 1.7) and more techy respectively. Also available in 9-or-so separate colors.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019

• Tritium and a radioluminescent material are often used together to make long-lasting, self-powered lights
The idea would be to introduce lamps, perhaps crafted with some blast glass, steel and a block of fluorite, that could then be placed in a fueling station and filled with tritium. This would produce a powerful light source, ideally filling roughly the same purpose as Factorization Wrathlamps and Thaumcraft Arcane Lamps, but less broken (and inaccessible in 1.7) and more techy respectively. Also available in 9-or-so separate colors.
I like this.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019

Please, this sounds right up ReC's alley and it's incredibly useful.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

RotaryCraft already has this, minus the colored light, which Minecraft cannot even support.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Reactions: gallowglass