Oil spouts bursting everywhere!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I have been exploring and have fond at LEAST 5 oil spouts in 1 minute! Continues like that for quite some time. Any Idea why?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Consider yourself lucky. Tons upon tons of high quality fuel! Pump it all up and refine it!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Consider yourself lucky. Tons upon tons of high quality fuel! Pump it all up and refine it!
It's kind of annoying because, can't build anywhere! Make an age? Liquid moving machine :) *Ideas everywhere* My chance to finally use oil for something :p

vineet

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, if you keep regening with the same seed you will get oil in different places. RP2 volcanoes also seem to actually be somewhat random as well.
Well not really, I genarted the seed multiple times and there wwas a volcano in the same spot.

Back on topic:
Store your oil in a railcraft tank, and use it to power your quarry!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Well not really, I genarted the seed multiple times and there wwas a volcano in the same spot.

Back on topic:
I'll use railcraft to transport it to a less laggy world. ( I have used my world for many VERY laggy things.)

Jay Cee

Jul 29, 2019

Back on topic:
Yeah, volcanoes used to be random but that has changed to be seed-specific now.