[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Rowxs

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to move chest... or why is there no jabba barrels. I'm having a storage crisis. can't do AE yet

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, was messing around and found out the first quest in demolition lovers doesn't work. Figured you don't have it on fuzzy detection set up for the key. Thought I'd let ya know :p
Great modpack BTW
GideonSeymour stated on someone's YouTube page that the Rowan key is not the same Rowan key obtained by placing down a Rowan door. There is a quest at the end of Vampire's Won't Hurt You and Headfirst for Halos that gives you the correct Rowan key for the Demolition Lovers quest.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Ok, I've crafted a water sigil twice and it won't register in hqm. Any ideas why?
I'm making that NBT independent and not a crafting task in the next update. It works oddly. For now, trying cheating yourself one with NEI.
is there a way to move chest... or why is there no jabba barrels. I'm having a storage crisis. can't do AE yet
Jabba is coming soon.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
First time playing RR.
Is there a Quest for Water Bucket? I made lava bucket using altar but can't figure out how to get a hold of some water :s

Edit: Nvm. There is one c:

Last edited:

TheWeltinator

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any plans to fix the bug that causes you to respawn in the void? I assume it's a bug, because I don't see what the point of extra lives is otherwise.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Are there any plans to fix the bug that causes you to respawn in the void? I assume it's a bug, because I don't see what the point of extra lives is otherwise.
Yeah. v1.1.5 will fix a lot of the errors and typos I made. I'm working on a way to get rid of those damn hidden blocks currently.

Malicine

Jul 29, 2019
Did a quick search and found nothing on the thread, so I'll leave this here. I had lost 3 hunger shanks so to top myself off I ate an apple and 1 cooked silk worm, the apple gave me 2 shanks and the silk worm gave me 1 shank and filled all my golden shanks. I assume that 1 worm isn't suppose to give you all that hunger.

upload_2014-9-27_9-21-29.png

Edit: The quest where you have to craft bonemeal and a wooden hoe, I assume you need to kill a skeleton or something then craft the bones into bonemeal? 1 small loophole: use 9 bonemeal to craft a bag of bonemeal then craft it back into bonemeal and then you unlock the quest.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
But did you uninstalled java 8?

If you have Java 8 installed, it will use Java 8 unless you go to the launcher advanced options and change the path from java 8 to java 7

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: The quest where you have to craft bonemeal and a wooden hoe, I assume you need to kill a skeleton or something then craft the bones into bonemeal? 1 small loophole: use 9 bonemeal to craft a bag of bonemeal then craft it back into bonemeal and then you unlock the quest.

Where do you get the 9 bonemeal to make the bag? I decided it was time for a mob farm.
Dont know why we get more from the worms but foods not a problem in this map