[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I kind of find it weird that Ex Nihilo comes after diamonds, and after that is a machine that requires enderium. Also it jumps from the most simple machines in Thermal Expansion to almost endgame for it. Are you going to add more quests between them or is the quest order final?
I may tween them later on, but I'm working on other projects at the moment.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I just unlocked redifining paradise and now it freezes when I open my book
Unfortunately I don't really have any way around that. The sheer amount of available quests just lags it; to death on some computers. I could split it up into more sections, but I may want to ditch that quest set entirely.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I stopped receiving biomes from my reward bags but have never got the brushland biome and can therefore not do the research on it. Is there a way around this? Would another biome count? Is there a way to spawn in the brushlands disk? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure with the new versions, but in the first versions you could craft Basic reward bags and the basic ones would essentially give disk's.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I stopped receiving biomes from my reward bags but have never got the brushland biome and can therefore not do the research on it. Is there a way around this? Would another biome count? Is there a way to spawn in the brushlands disk? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Not sure with the new versions, but in the first versions you could craft Basic reward bags and the basic ones would essentially give disk's.
Yes, you should be able to craft basic reward bags (though they're pretty expensive). The higher the tier of reward bag, the less likely you are to get a cell. If I recall correctly, the Legendary bags don't give them out at all.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone through over a stack of those basic reward bags and no brushlands biome. Any other ideas? Once again, thanks in advance. At this point I'm not above cheating.

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I've gone through over a stack of those basic reward bags and no brushlands biome. Any other ideas? Once again, thanks in advance. At this point I'm not above cheating.
There's no way you should have to go through that many bags to get one biome. You might as well just skip the research quest, either you are one-in-billion unlucky or something broke.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
is there a chance my player dat messed up and the pack thinks I already have that biome? I've never got the same biome twice so I'm guessing the game thinks I already have it.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
is there a chance my player dat messed up and the pack thinks I already have that biome? I've never got the same biome twice so I'm guessing the game thinks I already have it.
I'd have to assume it as an HQM bug, unless you happened to lose it without realizing somehow. One thing that HQM reward bags fail to check for is a full inventory. Maybe you did end up getting a Brushlands at some point but had a full inventory?