Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TekkyGud
New to mods: No i have been playing FTB since it was released and tekkit before that. In total i have been playing minecraft for about 4 years.
About yourself: I am a tech guy, I like to build large structures and automate most of my stuff.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back online. Enderchest mod removed temporarily.[DOUBLEPOST=1410951810][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: TekkyGud
New to mods: No i have been playing FTB since it was released and tekkit before that. In total i have been playing minecraft for about 4 years.
About yourself: I am a tech guy, I like to build large structures and automate most of my stuff.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Umm, not sure where I should put this exactly, but the chunks around my base appear to have been deleted, and completely regenerated. By base is 100% gone. All of my stuff ..... poof.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, not sure where I should put this exactly, but the chunks around my base appear to have been deleted, and completely regenerated. By base is 100% gone. All of my stuff ..... poof.

Your base should be back. That was the area broken, it has been restorted to latest backup.

The chunkloaders and enderchests where removed (temporary).

samkeny

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:samkeny
New to mods: No
About yourself: i have all the time in the world and i like making friends
Will you be on our teamspeak?: i will try to do it

DrEinsteinium

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DrEinsteinium
About yourself: I am a senior in highschool just looking for something to play with my friends in order to pass the time. I've played on a couple of good servers but they eventually shut down, so I am hoping to find a good / better replacement :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure, but I normally hang out on the official FTB teamspeak.

stygian1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: stygian1
New to mods: I'm new to most things FTB, but have alot of experience running a bukkit server.
About yourself: I'm an indie filmmaker and game developer, as well as a youtuber and twitch streamer. Most of my time is spent gaming, either for fun, doing QA consulting work, or developing my own games. If you'd like more info than that, feel free to ask. Hope to see everyone in game. ^_^
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, I like being able to voice chat with the friends I make gaming. Helps alot to be able to figure out who is doing what in group projects.

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NurseMissy
New to mods: No, although its been about 6months since I last played on a server
About yourself: I am a qualified nurse, specialized in Cardiology :) I play minecraft as a way to chill after work and on weekends
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yea :) I love to meet and talk to new people

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NurseMissy
New to mods: No, although its been about 6months since I last played on a server
About yourself: I am a qualified nurse, specialized in Cardiology :) I play minecraft as a way to chill after work and on weekends
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yea :) I love to meet and talk to new people

In Game Name:samkeny
About yourself: i have all the time in the world and i like making friends
Will you be on our teamspeak?: i will try to do it

In Game Name: DrEinsteinium
About yourself: I am a senior in highschool just looking for something to play with my friends in order to pass the time. I've played on a couple of good servers but they eventually shut down, so I am hoping to find a good / better replacement :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure, but I normally hang out on the official FTB teamspeak.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Dedara

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DedaraTheMiner
About yourself: I'm currently a college student at the University of Texas in San Antonio, and I have been looking for a nice FTB server to chill on when I'm not doing homework among other things.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe, depends how much time I will be spending on the server.

Vexare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ciguapa
About yourself: Well, I'm a junior in highschool right now. I have played different FTB packs before, but all the servers I used to play on are all down. My friend told me to apply for this one, so why not? I hope to spend my time on here playing around with thaumcraft and bees.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure, although I probably won't be listening to others due to music.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DedaraTheMiner
About yourself: I'm currently a college student at the University of Texas in San Antonio, and I have been looking for a nice FTB server to chill on when I'm not doing homework among other things.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe, depends how much time I will be spending on the server.

IGN: Ciguapa
About yourself: Well, I'm a junior in highschool right now. I have played different FTB packs before, but all the servers I used to play on are all down. My friend told me to apply for this one, so why not? I hope to spend my time on here playing around with thaumcraft and bees.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure, although I probably won't be listening to others due to music.

Bernardo Araujo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 3ernard
About yourself: Well, I like constructing things and make some friends. I dislike PVP and playing alone...
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not always, but sure.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 3ernard
About yourself: Well, I like constructing things and make some friends. I dislike PVP and playing alone...
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not always, but sure.

yukisho

Jul 29, 2019
Due to anyone applying being whitelisted, my base has been stolen from. Most everything I had was taken. Unless you can afford to get your base fully protected, find somewhere else to play.

Cavalt

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: cavalt75
About yourself: Im a friendly and easygoing latin american guy, im helpfull most of the time :p but sometimes I enjoy just to log in and mine stuff.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Since english isnt my first language I become a litle insecure about talking(Its so easyer when drunk lol) but I will be there

TechBloB

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TechBloB
About yourself: I like stragetic games like chess, League of legends. survival games like MC and dont starve. I enjoy listening to music and talking to friends.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yep.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: cavalt75
About yourself: Im a friendly and easygoing latin american guy, im helpfull most of the time :p but sometimes I enjoy just to log in and mine stuff.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Since english isnt my first language I become a litle insecure about talking(Its so easyer when drunk lol) but I will be there

In Game Name: TechBloB
About yourself: I like stragetic games like chess, League of legends. survival games like MC and dont starve. I enjoy listening to music and talking to friends.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yep.