[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
It is. Just seems to take forever
The watering can can be filled with blood, and used on the Oreberries.
Nice Job gideon. I download as soon as I saw purplementat let's play but dude one thing that kinda bothers me is that the nether is kinda boring it is only consisted of 1 nether fortress and nothing else. Could maybe add a dimension, any dimension with more than just a thing and then the void. There should be a dimension with land and not just the void but very very dangrous in order to be able to get there you need a super deck out armour or basically survive like in crashlanding. Would be more exciting if it was the nether like in agrarian skies or something you know? I mean i love your work but need more excitement and not just grind blood all day. The concept of the modpack is really cool just missing some continuation to want to play and progress. For example in agrarian skies I always need to progress to better suit the nether you see where am going here :) BTW good job man! Thanks I hope your hear me... because I'm a fan of blood magic mod.
Take out one grind (sieving), add another. And it's not just the one Nether Fortress, despite how deadly it is. Feel free to fly around with your Air Sigil and see if you can't find other... things. And anyway, I'm working on making the Nether a more interesting and rewarding experience. (*1.2.0, the Welcome to Hell update)

Rowxs

Jul 29, 2019
The watering can can be filled with blood, and used on the Oreberries.

Take out one grind (sieving), add another. And it's not just the one Nether Fortress, despite how deadly it is. Feel free to fly around with your Air Sigil and see if you can't find other... things. And anyway, I'm working on making the Nether a more interesting and rewarding experience. (*1.2.0, the Welcome to Hell update)

Can't wait! oh i wonder if the witchery mod has that dream world dimension thingy it would be cool to add some twist in it haha but tbh witchery is a pain to do, but I don't mind doing it if it's rewarding as hell.

Vetriz

Jul 29, 2019
Other then the difficulty with the sigil earlier, I'm really loving this mod-pack! Blood magic has slowly turned into one of my favorite mod's after Agrarian Skies, so it was nice to see a magic pack based on this mod and not all centered around Thaumcraft. In fact, Thaumcraft seems to be given little focus so far and I personally like that! I mean, I can only stand the Thaumcraft grind so much.

One person complained that there was too much grind in this pack and I personally have to disagree. I mean, of course it's grindy, it's Skyblock. That's what Skyblock is all about. But it's a different grind. It's not your typical sieve and gather cobble grind and I really like that.

I guess my only complaint was that the wait for ores in the beginning took a little too long, but then again, I didn't know the watering can worked on the bush's then. Overall, out of all the jam-packed pack's this is my favorite so far. Just because it focus's on one of my favorite mod's and the story hits a personal spot for me.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

willud123

Jul 29, 2019
downloaded this just because it looked interesting. then when i looked at the quests i was like "Oh wow Our lady of Sorrows is an MCR song" then I looked at the rest of them and i realized this is the greatest pack in history. Thank you so much!

ThePokepika99

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get Dogs Tongues in this? I need some to make Infusion Rituals, but I've never seen a Wolf in this. There are a lot of other animals, like Cows and Sheep, but no wolves anywhere.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get Dogs Tongues in this? I need some to make Infusion Rituals, but I've never seen a Wolf in this. There are a lot of other animals, like Cows and Sheep, but no wolves anywhere.
This one is tricky.
MC has a neutral mobs cap. So, if you have to many neutral/passive mobs new ones will not spawn. So.... Kill them all, including the NPC witchs...

When wolfs finally spawn, don't kill them! Tame them, breed them and only kill the new adult dogs. If the dog first drop the tong, you just need to breed a new one.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
This one is tricky.
MC has a neutral mobs cap. So, if you have to many neutral/passive mobs new ones will not spawn. So.... Kill them all, including the NPC witchs...

When wolfs finally spawn, don't kill them! Tame them, breed them and only kill the new adult dogs. If the dog first drop the tong, you just need to breed a new one.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

or just use a safari net :D

also there is one quest ( i think some where arround the nether quest) where you can choose 1 of 3 safari nets in 1 of them was a dog so i think i just had luck :D