[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
If you want, you can edit the size of the EIO Conduits in the config file, to make them more accessible.

As well, EIO cables are preferable over Mek cables because they are more compact and produce less lag.

Reactions: Elec332

King of Blades

Jun 17, 2014
I was unable to find it, even after digging through every single config file, there is no (obvious) config option for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1409938381][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: 2.0.07 is now available on the launcher!

Took me 15 minutes to go remove and re-add all the mods, half at a time, and find out it's TT causing it. Your version of Thaumic Tinkerer on the launcher is outdated. Update it if you haven't already, the block walking all the time is a known bug on that version.

Reactions: Padfoote

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Took me 15 minutes to go remove and re-add all the mods, half at a time, and find out it's TT causing it. Your version of Thaumic Tinkerer on the launcher is outdated. Update it if you haven't already, the block walking all the time is a known bug on that version.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Already fixed in the upcoming version (a week-ish ago).
(2.0.09, but its not available on the launcher yet)