Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: rickyblink22
New to mods: no
About yourself :I was searching for a server with good people to play with, I'm Ash6390's and jack998's friend who just joined.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

BrechtV20

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BrechtV20
New to mods: No
About yourself: I like playing modded Minecraft
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sometimes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BrechtV20
About yourself: I like playing modded Minecraft
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sometimes

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

CloudyDash

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: link145632
New to mods: No.
About yourself: Server that I was on died randomly.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If i'm on the server, and not listening to a livestream, I will likely be on.

Last edited:

Sexier_Every_Sec

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sexier_Every_SecAge: 17
About yourself: I'v been playing minecraft for 3 years, direwolf20 mudpack for 8 months, love playing this mudpack with others because it makes it so much more fun!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I could if im needed

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: link145632
New to mods: No.
About yourself: Server that I was on died randomly.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If i'm on the server, and not listening to a livestream, I will likely be on.

In Game Name: Sexier_Every_SecAge: 17
About yourself: I'v been playing minecraft for 3 years, direwolf20 mudpack for 8 months, love playing this mudpack with others because it makes it so much more fun!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I could if im needed

yukisho

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yukisho
New to mods: No, but it's been a while.
About yourself: I'm a very humble and easy to work with person. After browsing many server advertisements this server stood out and I would love to give it a shot.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Perhaps, if I am asked to I will or if I would like to communicate verbally with other members.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yukisho
New to mods: No, but it's been a while.
About yourself: I'm a very humble and easy to work with person. After browsing many server advertisements this server stood out and I would love to give it a shot.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Perhaps, if I am asked to I will or if I would like to communicate verbally with other members.

Robsonrobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Robbyrobson
About yourself: I was searching for a good server :D and i think i got one :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I could, but i dont think so :D

Epistyle

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: epistyle
New to mods: No. I've been plaing modded Minecraft a lot in the past 2 Years.
About yourself: I decided to start playing Ftb again after a break and i got on a server a couple days ago but sadly its located in the us and it just doesnt feel good playing with 400-450 ping. So i started looking for a new one here in Europe. It looks like you did good work with your Post and i think this is a nice Server to play on. So here i am :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, its more fun if i can talk to some people while playing. I wont be on the ts all the time though because i have a little ts server with a few friends. so im on this one most of the time.

dylanisdud112

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dylanisdud112
New to mods: No, I just don't play the newer modpacks much but I've still played them enough to get it and or there always time to learn!! :p
About yourself: I like playing Minecraft playing basketball video games and don't enjoy school but I like to talk with other people that share my interest in modded Minecraft.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not at first because I need to download it but I will eventually Im not really a TeamSpeak guy more of a Skype person.

tetsusan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tetsu00
About yourself: I play minecraft when im not working nor in college... it allows me to release some stress to build stuff. :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe not much of a talker when it comes to voice chattin.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Robbyrobson
About yourself: I was searching for a good server :D and i think i got one :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I could, but i dont think so :D
In Game Name: epistyle
New to mods: No. I've been plaing modded Minecraft a lot in the past 2 Years.
About yourself: I decided to start playing Ftb again after a break and i got on a server a couple days ago but sadly its located in the us and it just doesnt feel good playing with 400-450 ping. So i started looking for a new one here in Europe. It looks like you did good work with your Post and i think this is a nice Server to play on. So here i am :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, its more fun if i can talk to some people while playing. I wont be on the ts all the time though because i have a little ts server with a few friends. so im on this one most of the time.
In Game Name: dylanisdud112
New to mods: No, I just don't play the newer modpacks much but I've still played them enough to get it and or there always time to learn!! :p
About yourself: I like playing Minecraft playing basketball video games and don't enjoy school but I like to talk with other people that share my interest in modded Minecraft.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not at first because I need to download it but I will eventually Im not really a TeamSpeak guy more of a Skype person.
In Game Name: Tetsu00
About yourself: I play minecraft when im not working nor in college... it allows me to release some stress to build stuff. :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe not much of a talker when it comes to voice chattin.

jnasj

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jnasj
New to mods: Rusty but used them before
About yourself: I play minecraft when not in class or working. Just a nice way to relax and build for some fun.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jnasj
New to mods: Rusty but used them before
About yourself: I play minecraft when not in class or working. Just a nice way to relax and build for some fun.

Combatting

Jul 29, 2019
That's what another 15 hours downtime? Usually I hate complaining but every other day I come to play, it's down, and when it crashes, it doesn't go back up for at least a day. Is there a way you could check to see if the server is up more often?

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
I must agree with Combatting, it starts to get verry annoying.

We need to find a way to check the server status cuz this way we will rapidly lose members.

Reactions: Robsonrobby

yukisho

Jul 29, 2019
I must agree with Combatting, it starts to get verry annoying.

We need to find a way to check the server status cuz this way we will rapidly lose members.
You can check it, on http://minecraft.vanity-esports.com/forums/ on the right side there is a status on the server. But I agree, it going down like this is kinda dumb. It has to do something with the plugins they have installed that don't come with FTB.