Agrarian 'Derp' Skies

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

One_Random_Dude

Jul 29, 2019
Playing with 2 other friends and we just got a cursed earth mob farm up. For Thaumcraft reasons we build it in a magical forest so Pechs would spawn and be killed for the drops.

So when I just finished the farm with some dark glass. That way we could see inside the spawn area. The watch area was 3*10. Just when all the cursed earth finished spreading I saw a very annoying lighting bug in the backend of the farm. My friend in the skype call said I should ignore it because I would likely be killed.

Needless to say, I didn't ignore it.....

As soon as I opened up the spawner, all hell broke loose. I got attacked by several invisible mobs (this is also the day i found out that cursed earth gives certain perks to mobs). Got killed by a spider. When I got back down the watch area was swarmed by mobs. Luckely you could only enter it by elevator. Took the diamond armor you get from a reward and went back down to collect my goodies. I didn't found anything when I cleared most mobs out. My friend (the thaumcraft expert) told me that one of the Pechs probably picked up my stuff and that I had to kill it to get it back.

The moment I hit the single Pech that was down there, 5 other Pechs spawned. For those who don't know, those little buggers swarm you and kill you before you have a chance to say: SHI.....

Johnny24

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't read all the posts so if I repeat a question don't hate on me. How do I get moar dirt and what mod is causing the attack on sight zombie pigmen?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I didn't read all the posts so if I repeat a question don't hate on me. How do I get moar dirt and what mod is causing the attack on sight zombie pigmen?
For the first question, throw eight saplings or sheared leaf blocks (or some number of various other items, including zombie flesh) into an Ex Nihilo barrel, just as it says to do in the quest book.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Attack on sight isn't quite what's happening
There's some mob tweaks from (mod I can't remember) that adds different properties to mobs, and ones such as alchemist or ghastly means they just target the closest player regardless of whether the pigmen are aggressive or not

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Attack on sight isn't quite what's happening
There's some mob tweaks from (mod I can't remember) that adds different properties to mobs, and ones such as alchemist or ghastly means they just target the closest player regardless of whether the pigmen are aggressive or not
Infernal mobs

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
The most basic derp of all: to jump off a platform, having forgotten that your jetpack was in the energetic infuser. Thankfully I didn't forget my warp book.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
The most basic derp of all: to jump off a platform, having forgotten that your jetpack was in the energetic infuser. Thankfully I didn't forget my warp book.
Done that many times, I make sure that my warp book only occupies one spot in my hotbar