[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

darkrage000

Jul 29, 2019
i am presently at the point where i recovered the corrupt disk from the safe in the distance. now i am supposed to get 101 energy cells.
i have the 101+ of cells, most empty and a few charged..
but the questbook will NOT see any of them.
it just says i have 0/101
is this a glitch, or am i doing something wrong?

SuperLuigi10

Jul 29, 2019
I have heard great things about this map/pack, but unfortunately the pack crashes on my Mac every time that I get to the Mojang screen.

PuppetMuncher

Jul 29, 2019
HI, Ive been playing this pack for a little bit now and was wondering how I could Get a server up and running so i could play with my friends? Any one lend me a hand?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I have heard great things about this map/pack, but unfortunately the pack crashes on my Mac every time that I get to the Mojang screen.
Provide a crashlog and someone might be able to help, it runs fine on my mac so it's not a general mac issue at least.

Reactions: parcel31u

rextron

Jul 29, 2019
I accidentally overwrote the biosphere disk with a different area is there a way to revert it, or restart the quest in the inclusion zone to get another disk? or use the /give command to recreate the item? Thanks in advance, love this pack :)

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I accidentally overwrote the biosphere disk with a different area is there a way to revert it, or restart the quest in the inclusion zone to get another disk? or use the /give command to recreate the item? Thanks in advance, love this pack :)

Sometimes they will switch out with drives, try placing all your drives in and see what's in them regardless of what they say. If you lose a drive, go to the last chapter of the quest book. Yes, you need to scroll down.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
i am presently at the point where i recovered the corrupt disk from the safe in the distance. now i am supposed to get 101 energy cells.
i have the 101+ of cells, most empty and a few charged..
but the questbook will NOT see any of them.
it just says i have 0/101
is this a glitch, or am i doing something wrong?
You have to craft them.

parcel31u, in quest line Pay to Win from quest Atlarus Orb you get Prometheum Orb.

One more thing, quest Death in Left Alone quest line don't count deaths.

Milchreis

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to emtyout the polytool? smart me has put three stacks of hydrogen in it and now it is almost insta death when i attack a burning mob.

Milchreis

Jul 29, 2019
you realy should realy remove the reward bag with the "diamond blocks!!!" drive in it. the map is hard enough without a wither destroying the base.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
No, don't remove it, it's funny :p

In quest Lanthanide from quest line Victory Monument last part of quest requires only 1 Lutetium (should 71) while all others the same number as their atomic number. I suppose it's mistake.

Last edited:

Mr Matias

Jul 29, 2019
I was exploring the exterior of the base (finding trophies and such) and I guess I passed the Unfinished Wing. Now I have no clue how to complete the Under Construction quest. Any help?

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
I moved custom spawner with zombies in desichalkos armor to 4th level (building area) to make grinder but what was happening was truly suprising. I LOOOOOOOOOOOLed very hard when that spawer was spawning those zombies in grinder like it should but also all other types of zombies (only not with desichalkos armor) beyond grinder around 20 blocks horizontally around spawner and all the way to the bedrock.

That is truly LOL! What's wrong with that spawner?
33lcrgm.jpg

1eutc7.png

Reactions: parcel31u

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
in the quest hell and nightmares the under contruction the dragon egg
am i two use the egg i have or the 2 one for that quest ?

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
If I am correct you have to submit that egg via QDS.

Quest Additional Pylons Required! from quest line Pay to Win is reseting after few minecraft days while it says it resets after one day.

Last edited: