Mod Updating to 1.8 Progress Spreadsheet

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
A while ago, I started working on a spreadsheet to show the progress of mods as they update (or don't update!) to 1.8 MC, as inspired from this old one. Thanks to @portablejim it's now a website!

Yes, I realize this is really early, especially since 1.8 hasn't official even come out yet. I'm getting a head-start, since there's about 6000 known updated mods. And I want to get some extra craziness points :D

Go here for the site

Last edited:

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
You definitely are getting in early.

What is the condition for a mod to be listed? Why have you listed the mods that you have?

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
If you know how to without the email complications, please tell me :p Theoretically though, you can send something like a pull request which I can approve (theoretically, it works on documents at least).
Why not have something like this page I made up. Then you can actually do pull requests. (fork it if you want, or I can add you as a collaborator, or if it is a dumb idea, I'll get rid of it.)

Reactions: xbony2

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Why not have something like this page I made up. Then you can actually do pull requests. (fork it if you want, or I can add you as a collaborator, or if it is a dumb idea, I'll get rid of it.)
That's a pretty good idea actually ^_^ having to know html though is sort of tough though, you have to type a lot more. I wonder if it's possible to make a program to auto-generate the html. Going to check if google has an API for this type of thing.

Edit: Haha! Gonna read dis. Looks pretty confusing though >.>

Last edited:

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
That's a pretty good idea actually ^_^ having to know html though is sort of tough though, you have to type a lot more. I wonder if it's possible to make a program to auto-generate the html.
How is this page? XML just got beautiful. (Look at the source to see the reduction in typing)

Reactions: xbony2