Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
My friend says he's going to build a Digital Miner in Running Red.
baw62.jpg
Tell him I'll be clapping if he even gathers the resources to build that thing.

Sent from my iPhone 96Z using some top secret Dalekslayer Inc. technology.

Reactions: Kill-Joy

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
That's a thing? *looks at YouTubers like skydoesminecraft* nvm I see your point.... my problem with redstone is hiding it ;-; *hums* why can't we be multiparts why can't we be multiparts why can't we have covers in vanilla...

Notch.
Seriously he said that he didn't want it and Jeb and co. honoring his wish. :/

Reactions: YX33A

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Did he say why? Some sort of challenge?

Something about if he wanted it made of smaller cubes he would have made it so. And it had to do with his since of aesthetic.
I think. It was a long time ago I read that. I don't remember it real well.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
However, I have a feeling Mojang wants the game file size to stay small. Microblocks and Multiparts are pretty rediculous in file size.
That is true. I may be a bit biased where Notch is concerned. Ever since I saw a video he voiced regarding some admittedly impressive voxel-based rendering tech where he said it could achieve "infinite detail," I can't help but think of him as...a little less than competent and somewhat prone to ridiculous hyperbole. Kinda like Peter Molyneux, only not British.

Reactions: YX33A

Moridin

Jul 29, 2019
I felt my brain cells fleeing from the stupid on that one. There are not enough face palms in the whole bloody universe to convey the stupid of this. This is probably the closest one I even have!

Attachments

• i.chzbgr.jpg
    i.chzbgr.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.