[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok, I was being an idiot. completely. I was looking on at the battery thinking I was facing the front not realizing that it was 90 degrees to left. yeah, battery discharges and I guess network getting power and probably cells charging but that little battery won't do much I guess. I will meander around that when it comes to it. Nevermind #1 above then.

Apple Juice

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am loving your modpack, I found it crazy fun and I am doing a lets play on my channel for it. I was wondering if you would be able to help me out and maybe put one or two of my videos on this page so people can see some examples? If not I understand but it would mean a lot to me and I would appreciate it very much. I should have them going up daily at 3pm GMT+7 Keep it up :)

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleJuiceYT
Video:

Reactions: parcel31u

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
That dungeon. omg. the sheer # of spawners and stuff just obliterates the sound. At some point, my radar is full of hostiles (lower than me I assume) and between the infighting (witches against witches, against spiders, skels, etc...). gets too much since no new noises register (i.e. eating, creeper priming fuse behind me). Yeah, I think I will learn chemistry and go back. I just had to try it.

Are there more dungeons other than the one I got? Also, this is the most non friendly pack to arachnaphobes I've seen. hehe sooo many spiders. they seem to be the default when there's nothing else to spawn nearby.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok, let me start out by saying that you suck. :) I mean suck as in like a black hole kind of suck way.

I know you'd be miffed if I spoiled it so I won't. but OMG jeez. that was NOT what I was expecting. Used the loot bags I got from dungeon and I found your SURPRISE. well, that takes care of another quest altogether that I was avoiding. *sigh*

oh, in case I forgot to mention it, yeah, you suck brother of eyamaz, stealer of souls, bringer of nightmares, suckage of suckage. :)

BlueMeatCo

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.6.8 and every time I attempt to launch the pack it crashes.

Crash Report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 8/12/14 9:34 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/ReflectiveOperationException
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2446)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2756)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:328)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:310)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:195)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:133)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:102)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:102)
... 41 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:195)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:133)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:102)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
Java Version: 1.6.0_65, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 161719928 bytes (154 MB) / 266272768 bytes (253 MB) up to 3216900096 bytes (3067 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:permSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 56 mods loaded, 56 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
bdlib{1.2.3.48} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.3.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CarpentersBlocks{2.1.2} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CreeperCollateral{3.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.6.4-3.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
gendustry{1.1.3.78} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.3.78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
HoloInventory{1.7.0.64} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.0.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
KeithyUtils{1.3} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.3.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Core{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Base{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Machines{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.115-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
minechem{5.05.88} [MineChem] (MineChem-5.0.5-RC2.jar) Unloaded
MobProperties{0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.2 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded
OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded
OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded
SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
WailaHarvestability{1.0.4} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded
mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
MSC{1.6.4.0} [Mob Spawn Controls] (MSC1v1.6.4.0.zip) Unloaded
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
So I'm on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.6.8 and every time I attempt to launch the pack it crashes.

I could be wrong cause not on a mac, but I think you're using java 6. I think java 7 is min required for playing alot of packs nowadays. Go to latest jre7 but stay away from 8 since that has it's own host of issues.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Is there a way to legitemately remove a carpenter's safe? One is in the way where I want to put my AE MAC. I guess creative mode? Tried chisel and hammer left/right click w/ w/o shift.

Reactions: parcel31u

BlueMeatCo

Jul 29, 2019
I could be wrong cause not on a mac, but I think you're using java 6. I think java 7 is min required for playing alot of packs nowadays. Go to latest jre7 but stay away from 8 since that has it's own host of issues.

I dunno about that, since according to the Oracle website, versions before 10.7.3 of OS X won't run java 7.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Don't know what to say. the jist of what I was seeing in that crashlog looked like they were calling classes that didn't exist, etc... and that java version just gave it away. That's the limit of my help. Sorry.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
So, I've gotten a bunch of heat vents and crafting cpus from various locations. For the MAC, that means containment walls and pattern providers. Since you provide so much throughout these quests, does that mean I can expect to see those around as well or not? Just curious since I'll go off now and make my MAC. But, if I find 200 containment walls later, I'll be a bit peeved :)

ScorpioOld

Jul 29, 2019
I love this Quest very much. Thanks a lot!

For me this is the best so far from what I have seen. BigReactors or Reactor Craft would fit well here, for instance to repair turbine might be a nice addition to quest branch.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing this pack for a while and so far I love it! I just unlocked hell but have been too afraid to enter sonive been working on the chemistry quests and I noticed that in the quest where you give the villagers a sample ofnyour drugs, I could not give it aspirin and possibly the other chemicals too I only tried aspirin. Another bugged quest is the one where you have to die all it says is "you have died 0 time" but I have died atleast 50 times. Also a tip make an amordrine sword if you can it has a chance to heal you and has saved my life countless times.

The last few quests in the Chemistry chapter are QDS tasks, and you must turn the item in by putting the in the Quest Delivery System block.

Winter_11

Jul 29, 2019

Crash Report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 8/12/14 9:34 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/ReflectiveOperationException
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:102)
... 41 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
Java Version: 1.6.0_65, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 161719928 bytes (154 MB) / 266272768 bytes (253 MB) up to 3216900096 bytes (3067 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:permSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 56 mods loaded, 56 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
bdlib{1.2.3.48} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.3.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CarpentersBlocks{2.1.2} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CreeperCollateral{3.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.6.4-3.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
gendustry{1.1.3.78} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.3.78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
HoloInventory{1.7.0.64} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.0.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
KeithyUtils{1.3} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.3.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Core{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Base{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Metallurgy3Machines{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.115-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
minechem{5.05.88} [MineChem] (MineChem-5.0.5-RC2.jar) Unloaded
MobProperties{0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.2 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded
OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded
OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded
SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
WailaHarvestability{1.0.4} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded
mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
MSC{1.6.4.0} [Mob Spawn Controls] (MSC1v1.6.4.0.zip) Unloaded
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Not sure if the version of MineChem as changed, but version 5.0.5 (Not sure if R or R2...) was crashing me every time. My only solution was to replace the MineChem with version 5.0.4 but that also led to the quest Pharmacy crashing me anytime I clicked on it in the quest book. Everything else worked just fine and the map is freaking awesome!

Only question I would ask is, does anyone know of a way to setup a small tree farm so that I can use the furnace generator for reserve power?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Not sure if the version of MineChem as changed, but version 5.0.5 (Not sure if R or R2...) was crashing me every time. My only solution was to replace the MineChem with version 5.0.4 but that also led to the quest Pharmacy crashing me anytime I clicked on it in the quest book. Everything else worked just fine and the map is freaking awesome!

Only question I would ask is, does anyone know of a way to setup a small tree farm so that I can use the furnace generator for reserve power?
I made a couple more solar gens and while they charge up batteries, I went back into dungeon, blocked off the lower levels past the redstone one, and proceeded to strip that level bare. have something like 4500 redstone blocks. Plan to use the heated redstone gen as my reserve power. I don't see how you can setup a tree farm any way except through forestry and yeah, that'll be alot slower than you might be used to using MFR. You get some forestry blocks for farming in either some bags or quest reward tho I think bags. But yeah. so slow compared to MFR / fertilzer / grinder/planter combo.

Jauchaelle

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of having a problem finding the polytool, I've burned through a good chunk of the forest, but I ran out of fire making things. Anyone who can help me?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
One suggestion. To update the waila addin mods. TE would be really nice for colorblind folks (not me, just saying) to tell what the ducts are set to, especially the dense/vacuum/round robin modes. Also, maybe an updated AE one shows the charge % (don't know really) of the energy cells.

Simply Jetpacks would be awesome :} The miner fantasy(?) and mesa caverns ones in particular seem begging for it. Brings me back to old days of not having any vertical help and would assist a bit in building too. You probably left flying out altogether for a reason (secrets, etc...) but yeah, I have hardly explored either of those and am just planning on the ender quarry route for them eventually.

btw, that you suck part, you DO realize I was giving you praise right? I did NOT expect that to happen. Alot of F words were spoken at that point in time, so yeah, you got me man. You got me.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok, first foray into minechem proper. So, if I understand this correctly, you build the chem thingies *rofl name* molecules, atoms, chemicals, whatever. (stop laughing you chem nerds) You build them by actually adding the # of chemicals that make up the thing, like h2o is 2 hydrogen, 1 oxygen. then you get a little water chemical item. cool. So, I'm looking at this right in the face thinking that if minecraft was around when I was in HS and minechem was also, this would be a HUGE HUGE learning tool to learn chemistry, since every mc'er knows the recipes for things in their head. Would be wierd putting things in a 3x3 grid on a test tho, but still. Very cool little mod. Looked at NEI and realized that at some point in the inclusion chamber I think, on the top level there's a chest and when I opened it it said the californium decayed. I didn't want a glow in the dark steve so I left everything alone in there.

Am I going to get radiated somewhere along the line, and if so, can I turn into the hulk or something, cause that would be cool. wait, if I irradiated a creeper, would that *boom*