[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Willddy

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished (I think) the first quest line shows 1 quest still to be completed but all quests in the line are completed. I assume this is because I completed the easy line rather than the difficult option.

Great modpacks, well done iskandar!

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished (I think) the first quest line shows 1 quest still to be completed but all quests in the line are completed. I assume this is because I completed the easy line rather than the difficult option.

Great modpacks, well done iskandar!

Is there a quest where the reward is a rocket launcher? That's a hidden quest that pops out after killing 40 zombies.

d3vilsangel04

Jul 29, 2019
So i didn't know if this would be of any help, but alot of the people i see are having a hard time automating soul sand production. So i thought i would share my entire set up to put the water into the barrels, and so on. I hope it's helpful. http://imgur.com/gallery/ud6E0/new
All u would have to do that i just haven't done is connect however your getting sand up to the first chest.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a quest where the reward is a rocket launcher? That's a hidden quest that pops out after killing 40 zombies.
Yeah I am going to have a hard time getting that quest. In about 50 days, I have seen 4-5 endermen. None of them stick around to be killed after I aggro them :(

I am going to have to try to disable the grinder when an enderman spawns in my grinder room.[DOUBLEPOST=1408456797][/DOUBLEPOST]
So i didn't know if this would be of any help, but alot of the people i see are having a hard time automating soul sand production. So i thought i would share my entire set up to put the water into the barrels, and so on. I hope it's helpful. http://imgur.com/gallery/ud6E0/new
All u would have to do that i just haven't done is connect however your getting sand up to the first chest.
uhm isn't that exploit (free unlimited water from etching acid) closed already?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I am going to have a hard time getting that quest. In about 50 days, I have seen 4-5 endermen. None of them stick around to be killed after I aggro them :(

Well the easier way is to snipe zombies in the ruins. Find a spawner and camp outside. Same goes with endermen. Iskandar will remove dollies (used to move spawners from the buildings to the base) in 1.1.3. :(

James K Doble

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I am drawing near to the end of Crash landing and I am confused. Where is the ending? or am I missing something yet again he, he. I thought with the storyline and the tech progression we'd be working towards ... 1. A TAC-SAT communication system to call for a ride home. Or... 2. Repair/build the ship to get us off this dust bowl. Neither seems to be the case. If this in not in the works, May I humbly suggest that you add one more quest line in either of these two directions? So there is an ending to it. Thank you. No matter what it is a great Mod pack and I love it :D

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok i just filmed Season 2 e:1 and death. I am going to post it anyway cause it is so funny. Just fyi Creeper fly on ghast......Not Funny...rofl no really it isn't so stop laughing...rofl

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I am drawing near to the end of Crash landing and I am confused. Where is the ending? or am I missing something yet again he, he. I thought with the storyline and the tech progression we'd be working towards ... 1. A TAC-SAT communication system to call for a ride home. Or... 2. Repair/build the ship to get us off this dust bowl. Neither seems to be the case. If this in not in the works, May I humbly suggest that you add one more quest line in either of these two directions? So there is an ending to it. Thank you. No matter what it is a great Mod pack and I love it :D

Oh, it's not over yet. Still more quests are coming.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
uhm isn't that exploit (free unlimited water from etching acid) closed already?

If you can turn etching acid into bottles of clean water, that's definitely an exploit :([DOUBLEPOST=1408458110][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am playing on 1.1.2 and you can still do it so y not use it?
I suppose soulsand from etching acid itself is tolerable, but if you can get bottles of actual clean water from it, that's a horrible horrible exploit that ruins the balance of the game.

d3vilsangel04

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose soulsand from etching acid itself is tolerable, but if you can get bottles of actual clean water from it, that's a horrible horrible exploit that ruins the balance of the game.

I don't really understand why people are complaining about it...i felt extremely accomplished when i finally got to that and didnt have to worry about it as much, its not like it completely gets rid of the challenge you still have to fill your camelpack constantly. I am glad that its there. Without it, it would be impossible to do anything else, not to mention impossible to get dirt considering everything u can use for dirt would be going for water.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't really understand why people are complaining about it...
Two reasons: 1) it runs counter to the purpose of the game (no unlimited water source) and 2)...its incredibly unrealistic. You're drinking acid.

I am glad that its there. Without it, it would be impossible to do anything else, not to mention impossible to get dirt considering everything u can use for dirt would be going for water.
Impossible? Really, really impossible? Impossible like...what everyone else is doing?

d3vilsangel04

Jul 29, 2019
Two reasons: 1) it runs counter to the purpose of the game (no unlimited water source) and 2)...its incredibly unrealistic. You're drinking acid.

Impossible? Really, really impossible? Impossible like...what everyone else is doing?

You know u really don't need to be rude. If you dont want to do it then DON'T. its not like im saying "if u dont use this exploit something horrible will happen" lol and yes it is unrealistic but so is crash landing on a dry dusty planet with monsters and u actually survive! lol I don't expect it to be realistic just like the rest of the game isn't completely realistic...i didnt post it to start a fight so just drop it. There is no reason to take this way out of proportion. But i put it up there for the people that, like me, suck at this kind of stuff but still like the mod pack and want to play it. Without this exploit there is no way i could play i would die a billion times, trying to get into some of the ME stuff and not even noticing that im dehydrated then its too late to even try and find a way to make water, i wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else but food and water. This pack is very hard for me and the etching acid into water makes it playable (but still hard).

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
that direwolv episode was so funny. Who else was creaming at the screen when they started to do something no smart. rofl[DOUBLEPOST=1408460016][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know u really don't need to be rude. If you dont want to do it then DON'T. its not like im saying "if u dont use this exploit something horrible will happen" lol and yes it is unrealistic but so is crash landing on a dry dusty planet with monsters and u actually survive! lol I don't expect it to be realistic just like the rest of the game isn't completely realistic...i didnt post it to start a fight so just drop it. There is no reason to take this way out of proportion. But i put it up there for the people that, like me, suck at this kind of stuff but still like the mod pack and want to play it. Without this exploit there is no way i could play i would die a billion times, trying to get into some of the ME stuff and not even noticing that im dehydrated then its too late to even try and find a way to make water, i wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else but food and water. This pack is very hard for me and the etching acid into water makes it playable (but still hard).
iskandar has ask for all exploits to be PMed to him and not posted on the thread. he has asked this a few times. Just FYI.

d3vilsangel04

Jul 29, 2019
I just joined the thread so i am sorry for not reading through all 177 pages! And no i did not realize it was an exploit at first because the game had just been updated recently i figured if it was it would have been fixed, yes i know he said he cant fix it....i really dont care that u all think its breaking the whole point of the pack. So if i don't do it i die because i have only been playing minecraft for a few months and am still trying to wrap my head around some of these mods, so i shouldnt be able to play? This is a great mod pack the dehydration is just a bit much for me. I still have a hard time remembering to fill my stupid camelpack.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Without it, it would be impossible to do anything else, not to mention impossible to get dirt considering everything u can use for dirt would be going for water.
SMH. I've got hundreds and hundreds of buckets of water stored in drums and I'm not using any exploits. Plus you can pretty much take the challenge out of refilling the camel pack by using SFM, and that isn't an exploit. Definitely not "impossible".

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
I just joined the thread so i am sorry for not reading through all 177 pages! And no i did not realize it was an exploit at first because the game had just been updated recently i figured if it was it would have been fixed, yes i know he said he cant fix it....i really dont care that u all think its breaking the whole point of the pack. So if i don't do it i die because i have only been playing minecraft for a few months and am still trying to wrap my head around some of these mods, so i shouldnt be able to play? This is a great mod pack the dehydration is just a bit much for me. I still have a hard time remembering to fill my stupid camelpack.

Its a single player game, you can play however you want, no matter what anybody says. I was just surprised it was still possible.

Some people disable hardcode mode, some people backup and restore their world if they die. It only affects their game nobody else's game.

d3vilsangel04

Jul 29, 2019
SMH. I've got hundreds and hundreds of buckets of water stored in drums and I'm not using any exploits. Plus you can pretty much take the challenge out of refilling the camel pack by using SFM, and that isn't an exploit. Definitely not "impossible".

Apparently u didnt read my last post i am still fairly new at this whole modpack thing. And i dont even know what SFM is.