Open Server Brierie Servers Takes On Agrarian Skies! [Version 3.1.1][Open][24/7][Minimal Lag][Silkworms Work]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fuzzyseth12

Jul 29, 2019
Really great server, so many modpacks to play on, great staff, so many people help you when you need it, and it's even better with a friend!

jojinator97

Jul 29, 2019
This is an excellent server. I have played and thoroughly enjoyed the following ser
vers from brierie and loved them:
Agrarian Skies;
Yogscast Complete
Adventure (vanilla with towny).

The thing that strikes me about the server is the kind and approachable staff (Players are sometimes a different story, but alas you cannoy control them) and the lack of lag.

There is a bit of lag occasionally, like once in a blue moon on agrarian (although a bit more right now because of a problem with hardcore questing mod, which should be fixed soon as the hotfix is out). But this server is generally the most stable agrarian skies server I've played on yet.

+1 would reccomend to anyone, and to check out their other servers.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the spawn got griefed due to a protection workaround but admins were responsive and fixed the problem within a couple hours (A couple users filled out a ticket and they rolled back spawn). It was very professional.

Minerino

Jul 29, 2019
This server it great! When it starts to lag they respond quickly to solve the problem, really fun and good server guys gj

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
Just starting on it myself. I love Skyblocks like this, and I can't wait to play with everyone!

Monomer

Jul 29, 2019
Really fun server, been playing for 5 months. Staff is nice and on almost all the time and are extremely approachable. There is practically no lag unless the server is saving but that is understandable. Community is also really relaxed and they'll help you out if you ask. Overall great server 10/10 -GoneMining

Nervelli

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. Ive played on several mod packs but i love this one. The mods are pretty attentive to your needs and if you have any questions the community is normally very helpful. Great pack made better by a good server

FlameOfFire

Jul 29, 2019
Just joined the server ,it is perfect. amazing shops, helpful players and stunning buildings. 10/10 would watch again.

Rhaged

Jul 29, 2019
Been on server for about a week, totally going to stay. Haven't had any issues at all, which is always good. Used to run my own servers and I when I see stuff like this it makes me smile know how much work went into a community like this.

DaGaaaboii

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on the Agrarian Skies part of the server and I fell in love with it! I love this server and will continue to play on it and invite friends!

Spazz788

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Spazz788 and I been playing a lot of Agrarian skies server and they were okay but I love your server. The lag is not so bad. The people there are nice and though it is been for an hour I am loving it. Keep it up <3 thank you for a great server <3