Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: misiu293
How old are you? 24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server: friendly community and the mods
How active are you? 5 times a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree and there are 7
Welcome to the server.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
aobozu is there a way to undo this bann i thought that we were ok, and i was prepared to give all my inventory like you originally asked. You told us you weren't going to ban us and then you did, so that was kinda "untruthful"

Krabula

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Krabula
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
Finland
What are you looking for in this server.
I do want to explore new versions of modpacks/minecraft with this server where my friend did invite(well told me to apply) me.
How active are you? 1-4hrs/day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I do agree and 7.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
guys i think we have a bug or somethings is configured wrong.
the electrolytic separator requires 1600 rf/tick. i'm pretty sure something is wrong. in previous versions required like 20 or 40 rf/tick.

Hippo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iPPoeoeoeoeoe
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway
What are you looking for in this server: A mature community, newest mod updates, experienced players and the possibility to have a laugh every once in a while.
How active are you? Being a full time student, everything from 20 hours a week to 0-5 hours a week, depending on work load.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the seven rules of ForgeLabs

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Krabula
How old are you? 29
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Finland
What are you looking for in this server. I do want to explore new versions of modpacks/minecraft with this server where my friend did invite(well told me to apply) me.
How active are you? 1-4hrs/day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I do agree and 7.
In-Game Name: iPPoeoeoeoeoe
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway
What are you looking for in this server: A mature community, newest mod updates, experienced players and the possibility to have a laugh every once in a while.
How active are you? Being a full time student, everything from 20 hours a week to 0-5 hours a week, depending on work load.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the seven rules of ForgeLabs
Welcome to the server... enjoy our server.[DOUBLEPOST=1407323984][/DOUBLEPOST]
guys i think we have a bug or somethings is configured wrong.
the electrolytic separator requires 1600 rf/tick. i'm pretty sure something is wrong. in previous versions required like 20 or 40 rf/tick.
I dont think is a bug... and i kinda like it, makes the game harder... ask brizzle in the modpack thread if u want to. (and irl, electrolize H2O is a very inefficient process too)

Last edited:

Dyermors

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BloodJam
How old are you? I'm 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Rome, Italy
What are you looking for in this server: To play along with others and test out mods
How active are you? Not so active, i don't play regularly but when i play, i do it for 3 hours or so
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I certainly agree!

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
aobozu someone cheated some nukes and nuked my base and mini base.
2014_08_06_16_35_16.jpg

2014_08_06_16_41_28.jpg

and also i got a picture with phantomrider dying from radiation, while he was supposed to build the workshop and had acces to creative
2014_08_06_13_52_07.jpg

if we dont get a rollback(just 3-4 hours from now) me and mini will leave the server, other players said this too. I lost everything including the ae.

nomnom54

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nomnom54
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Texas
What are you looking for in this server? Just a nice, caring and social environment for me to learn the latest and greatest mods!
How active are you? I am extremely active, I'll most likely get on daily.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do indeed agree with the 7 rules stated above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
aobozu someone cheated some nukes and nuked my base and mini base.
2014_08_06_16_35_16.jpg

2014_08_06_16_41_28.jpg

and also i got a picture with phantomrider dying from radiation, while he was supposed to build the workshop and had acces to creative
2014_08_06_13_52_07.jpg

if we dont get a rollback(just 3-4 hours from now) me and mini will leave the server, other players said this too. I lost everything including the ae.
The world got restored... see if is everything ok.

IC2 nuke disabled

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BloodJam
How old are you? I'm 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Rome, Italy
What are you looking for in this server: To play along with others and test out mods
How active are you? Not so active, i don't play regularly but when i play, i do it for 3 hours or so
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I certainly agree!
In-Game Name: John000708
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Greece, Larisa
What are you looking for in this server: I am looking for good friendly and mature people and play with all these latest released mods!
How active are you? In holidays for 4-5 hours every day but on school period of 1-2 hours every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree! There are 7 rules listed above!
In-Game Name: nomnom54
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Texas
What are you looking for in this server? Just a nice, caring and social environment for me to learn the latest and greatest mods!
How active are you? I am extremely active, I'll most likely get on daily.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do indeed agree with the 7 rules stated above.
Welcome to the server... enjoy it.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Disabled buildcraft chunkloading mechanics... if u want to quarry or pump lava, use a ender quarry/pump.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:ScrollsKing
How old are you?14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?Ireland , Sligo
What are you looking for in this serverI really want to play a 1.7.10 , and i seen it on forge craft and really want to replicate it
How active are you?4+ hours/day 7 days a a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes , 7

Also were do i download the pack?

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:ScrollsKing
How old are you?14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?Ireland , Sligo
What are you looking for in this serverI really want to play a 1.7.10 , and i seen it on forge craft and really want to replicate it
How active are you?4+ hours/day 7 days a a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes , 7
Also were do i download the pack?
Welcome... to download the pack, follow the modpack thread... u just have to paste a code in the privatepacks button in the ftb launcher.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
yeah... it should work... did u tryed adding more ram in the launcher config?

Try to get help in the modpack thread too...

Kothar11

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kothar11
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S.A.
What are you looking for in this server? A place to play the newest versions of mods with good people.
How active are you? 4+ hours/day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, 7