Whitelist Server < Legion Mindcrack > Community Focused Survival -- 100% Grief-Free

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RobbieBobby
Timezone | Country: Pacific (-8)
Activity Level (Hours per day): 10-15 Hours (weekends) / 5-6 (Weekdays)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, my skype is imnotrobbie
Additional Information (Optional): I don't talk much and I just want to learn this mod with a few cool people. This server appealed to me because of the timezone. I find it hard to play with lag.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? As of right now, I can't. Once I buy my TV, I am willing though.

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HaVoC_aMz
Timezone | Country: -7 Mountain Time, Canada
Activity Level (Hours per day): 2 and up
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes
Additional Information (Optional): Looking for a mature small'ish community.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? I don't mind donating especially if the server is nice and welcoming.

Spyros_Remi

Jul 29, 2019
There are far too few Feed the Beast Mindcrack servers that are active and support the true Mindcrack spirit. This server will be following the Mindcrack style of forming a group of new friends to enjoy legit Feed the Beast on a fresh map and new server. Only mature players will be accepted as there are a limited number of slots.

Age Limitation: 15 and above
If you are inactive or exhibiting inappropriate behavior such as exploiting glitches, duping, stealing, griefing and non-consensual PvP, you will be removed from the whitelist for others to take your place.
Depending on the demand and needs of the server, it might be upgraded to accommodate players.

Mature and Age of 15 do not go along :)
Better make it 25 to be safe.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
Those who are available to be active at this time in your timezone send me a pm (if you have already made a reply to this thread) or a reply to this thread.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dsoud030
Timezone | Country: -8 Eastern United States
Activity Level (Hours per day): Anywhere from 2-20 Hours a day, no lie.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes, my skype name is wtf.names.suck
Additional Information (Optional): I'm just a chill and laid back guy and I enjoy playing minecraft. I am pretty good with all the mods, and have built many different things within the mod pack. I basically need a server to play on, for one to enjoy the game with others, and also to show off my builds. Basically I want a place to go to play the game, simple as that.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): 2GB costs $20 USD/month Sure if I have the money at the time.

IGN: ArbitraryID
Timezone | Country: Canada GMT -8
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1 or 2
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, I will PM my skype only if I get whitelisted for security reasons
Additional Information (Optional): I know BuildCraft, Redpower2, and Equivalent Exchange v2
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): Yes, a little. I have paypal.

I know you're on hold at the moment, but this sounds like it could be what I'm looking for. Let me know if you end up getting some free slots.

IGN: krasoft
Timezone | Country: Ontario, Canada
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-4
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes. Love to be on a Teamspeak server the moment I log in.
Additional Information (Optional): Software Engineer. Work full-time and would like to play with mature folks who aren't interested in begging for every little thing and generally making a nuisance out of everyone's stuff.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? If the server has no lag, and a nice community, I'll definitely toss a few bucks for every month I play.
Added to whitelist. Do introduce yourself on our forums.

PuntangSalad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PuntangSalad
Timezone | Country: GMT, Scotland
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1-4 (Dependent on the day)
Additional Information (Optional): Would like to play as part of a tight community and meet new people, also I'm a huge Mindcrack fan!
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): Possibly, depending on my funds available.

Blair

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blairo
Timezone | Country: Scotland GMT 0
Activity Level (Hours per day): vary between 2-4 hours a day I would say.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes but I may just pass it out in game.
Additional Information (Optional): Been playing miecraft for years but fairly new to FTB havent played on a multiplayer server yet just single player.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): 2GB costs $20 USD/month If I am on a server for say a couple weeks to a month and enjoy my time I tend to donate.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blairo
Timezone | Country: Scotland GMT 0
Activity Level (Hours per day): vary between 2-4 hours a day I would say.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes but I may just pass it out in game.
Additional Information (Optional): Been playing miecraft for years but fairly new to FTB havent played on a multiplayer server yet just single player.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): 2GB costs $20 USD/month If I am on a server for say a couple weeks to a month and enjoy my time I tend to donate.

Added to whitelist.

IGN: alex2002012
Timezone | Country: ireland gtm 0
Activity Level (Hours per day):4 to 5 hours daily
Able to communicate on Skype: my mic is broken when i get a new one i will chat
Additional Information (Optional): i watch the mindcrackers and play a single player of there mod pack so i know most of the mods
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): 2GB costs $20 USD/month i just started a par time job and may be able to donate soon
I missed out a 2 my bad. Should work now.

Ong Qian Wei

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RunAwayNine
Timezone | Country: +8 GMT Singapore
Activity Level (Hours per day): About 2 - 4 hours since school just reopened.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes I am able to since I have a mic, however, I don't have one since I usually use mumble with friends, but if I'm chosen I'd get it.
Additional Information (Optional): Uh not really information but just a question, are there really no item bans? Cause there are some servers for some reason bans the mining lasers, miner, turtles, etc. And how many players are there now? Just curious lol.
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? Unfortunately even if I wanted to, I am unable to due to the fact that I do no have a credit card and my bank account is with my parents. Soo ya.
Thanks again for reading, hope you consider.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PuntangSalad
Timezone | Country: GMT, Scotland
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1-4 (Dependent on the day)
Additional Information (Optional): Would like to play as part of a tight community and meet new people, also I'm a huge Mindcrack fan!
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): Possibly, depending on my funds available.

Added to whitelist.

Dekameter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekameter
Timezone | Country: -6:00 GMT, US Central time
Activity Level (Hours per day): Varies, averaging around 1-2 hours
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes!
Additional Information (Optional): I can tell you anything more you need to know on Skype
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? I would, however I do not have paypal :\

jdog12548

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cornflakes69
Timezone | Country:USA-AZ
Activity Level (Hours per day):like 3 to 6
Willing to donate towards monthly fees?If i can i will and if i like the server and play alot.

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kubaaa5
Timezone | Country:USA-Illinois
Activity Level (Hours per day):like 4-6
Willing to donate towards monthly fees?Of course. Even have my own Credit Card ;)

Thanks for the consideration ;DD

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
Server Age limit raised to 18. The immaturity level difference between your average teen and 18 is pretty big it seems. Server has some issues with attitude problems, caps and noisy bickering with the 15 year olds.

Those who are younger will have to prove their maturity. I might be come up a series of hypothetical questions, or you can prove it from a previous server you have been to.

Unfortunately, language will be a big factor. If you are unable to speak coherently with lack of any intellectual reasoning, you are most probably out. People with extended vocabulary will of course have the advantage.

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
Server Age limit raised to 18. The immaturity level difference between your average teen and 18 is pretty big it seems.

Those who are younger will have to prove their maturity. I might be come up a series of hypothetical questions, or you can prove it from a previous server you have been to.

Unfortunately, language will be a big factor. If you are unable to speak coherently with lack of any intellectual reasoning, you are most probably out. People with extended vocabulary will of course have the advantage.
And how would us younger people establish our maturity to you?