Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mew2keegan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mew2keegan
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Nevada, USA
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a fun server to play on that has lots of mods. Hopefully, my darned computer can run on this server.
How active are you? I play whenever possible, normally between 1 hour to 6 hours. If I ever stop playing, it means that my modpack has stopped loading.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree to the seven rules listed above.

supercrasher

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: supercrasher
How old are you? 13 [I know pretty young :( ]
Where are you from (City, State or Country): Romania
What are you looking for in this server: Fun,new friends,and new knowledge about 1.7.2 mods
How active are you?: I am pretty active,I want to play on this server as much as possible but I have friends that play League of Legends and things and I don't wanna lose matches :d
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree every rule written in the main post(7)

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HeroGabe
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Memphis.
What are you looking for in this server Something similar to Forgecraft.
How active are you? I try to be very active... busy life.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
Yes, and there are 7 rules.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mew2keegan
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Nevada, USA
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a fun server to play on that has lots of mods. Hopefully, my darned computer can run on this server.
How active are you? I play whenever possible, normally between 1 hour to 6 hours. If I ever stop playing, it means that my modpack has stopped loading.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree to the seven rules listed above.
In-Game Name: HeroGabe
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Memphis.
What are you looking for in this server Something similar to Forgecraft.
How active are you? I try to be very active... busy life.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
Yes, and there are 7 rules.
In-Game Name: supercrasher
How old are you? 13 [I know pretty young :( ]
Where are you from (City, State or Country): Romania
What are you looking for in this server: Fun,new friends,and new knowledge about 1.7.2 mods
How active are you?: I am pretty active,I want to play on this server as much as possible but I have friends that play League of Legends and things and I don't wanna lose matches :d
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree every rule written in the main post(7)
u guys can login now, enjoy.

a.owen.spy

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name: owenzoe
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server: a nice community with nice people
How active are you?: active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to your rules i hope i agree to rule 7 :D

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name: owenzoe
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server: a nice community with nice people
How active are you?: active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to your rules i hope i agree to rule 7 :D
Whitelisted, enjoy.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sineddw
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Romania
What are you looking for in this server : having fun with the mods on 1.7
How active are you? active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree with the rules and they are 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sineddw
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Romania
What are you looking for in this server : having fun with the mods on 1.7
How active are you? active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree with the rules and they are 7
Whitelisted, enjoy.

Minitaz2001

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Minitaz2001
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S
What are you looking for in this server : A fun server to play on with nice people and with 1.7 mods
How active are you? very active, the only times i am not active is when i am coding, which is very rarely during the day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I completely agree with the 7 rules that are in place

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Minitaz2001
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S
What are you looking for in this server : A fun server to play on with nice people and with 1.7 mods
How active are you? very active, the only times i am not active is when i am coding, which is very rarely during the day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I completely agree with the 7 rules that are in place
You are in the whitelist, enjoy our server.

Takeru

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Takerulol
How old are you? 26
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server: Fun server with newest available or at least newer versions of the mods similiar to forgecraft2 :D (im looking for a nice server for quite a while now and unfortunately on every server i applied to, there is no one answering after i applied x,x )
How active are you? pretty active some hours per day :D
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes i agree with the 7 rules

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Abuki
How old are you? 24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server Friendly community
How active are you? If I found nice community on some kind of server then I'm going to be active as most as I can
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Takerulol
How old are you? 26
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server: Fun server with newest available or at least newer versions of the mods similiar to forgecraft2 :D (im looking for a nice server for quite a while now and unfortunately on every server i applied to, there is no one answering after i applied x,x )
How active are you? pretty active some hours per day :D
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes i agree with the 7 rules
In-Game Name: Abuki
How old are you? 24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server Friendly community
How active are you? If I found nice community on some kind of server then I'm going to be active as most as I can
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, 7
Enjoy the server guys.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
btw sorry about not being on the server lately Ao i've been at the grandparents and havent had a computer that can run the pack but i might be on tomorrow if all goes to plan. Maybe even late tonight if I can.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
its fine bernado, rlx... Thursday we will nuke our server xD and start the 1.7.10 server, with updated mods... probably around 7-10 pm(when i arrive from my preparatory course).

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Oscaro947
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway
What are you looking for in this server? A serve4r where I can have casual fun with nice people.
How active are you? Depends on reallife, but as much as possible within reason.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yup, all seven

PyroTheHunter

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pyro_The_Hunter
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Perth WA Australia
What are you looking for in this server? I love direwolf20 and all the other people from forge craft and i have really wanted to find a nice community like those on forge craft and play the newest 1.7 mods
How active are you? I am on as much as possible but being 14 I have school to deal with. There's also a small chance my PC won't run it
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I completely agree with those rules. There are 7 rules