Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
So i added some extra mods into my private SSP monster pack, and those mods are:

Metallurgy
Gany's mods
Galacticraft
Gregtech

My questions is
1. Which mods that is in charge on generating ore in default monster pack?
2. All of my extra mods especially metallurgy, gregtech and galacticraft both adds ore gen. Do i enable their ore gen or just use default monster pack ore gen? What are you guys suggesting?

CMIIW about the mods that create ore gen i do not know for sure :)
Thanks for the help

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
So i added some extra mods into my private SSP monster pack, and those mods are:

Metallurgy
Gany's mods
Galacticraft
Gregtech

My questions is
1. Which mods that is in charge on generating ore in default monster pack?
2. All of my extra mods especially metallurgy, gregtech and galacticraft both adds ore gen. Do i enable their ore gen or just use default monster pack ore gen? What are you guys suggesting?

CMIIW about the mods that create ore gen i do not know for sure :)
Thanks for the help
1.You can easily check just load up a world without the added mods
2. Go gregtech/IC2 it's probably more compatible

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
1.You can easily check just load up a world without the added mods
2. Go gregtech/IC2 it's probably more compatible

So i enabled default monster pack ore gen and i enabled gregtech and ic2 ore gen?

Since the default config of the monster pack disable the ic2 ore gen (only uranium is enabled in ic2 ore gen) and only use Thermal expansion ore gen for copper, tin and lead.

I do not really want to mess with default pack config since it will causing me some trouble when i updates the pack.

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Is there any way I can make the Factorization Packager ignore 2x2 recipes?

I want to use it to make Iron, Gold, Silver and so on Ingots into Blocks, to save space, but because of Metallurgy 3 Mod the 2x2 recipes makes iron, gold and so on bricks as well, that waste space.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019

I want to use it to make Iron, Gold, Silver and so on Ingots into Blocks, to save space, but because of Metallurgy 3 Mod the 2x2 recipes makes iron, gold and so on bricks as well, that waste space.

Disable the brick recipes in metallurgy config? Assuming you're not gna use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Disable the brick recipes in metallurgy config? Assuming you're not gna use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Do you know in which config file I can disable them? I will use them eventually, but priority number one right now is a more compact storage, with my quarry hard at work.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Do you know in which config file I can disable them? I will use them eventually, but priority number one right now is a more compact storage, with my quarry hard at work.

Unfortunately, they seem to be spread across all the configs. To make matters worse, there's no 'disableBricks=false' of any sort. My suggestion would be to make all the block ids for the bricks 0:0, see if that works.

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Unfortunately, they seem to be spread across all the configs. To make matters worse, there's no 'disableBricks=false' of any sort. My suggestion would be to make all the block ids for the bricks 0:0, see if that works.
Thanks, but I will not risk it :( . I will just turn them manually, as usual, I guess.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013

Cant you just use something like an Auto-crafting table, Cyclic assembler or AE MAC instead?

No one

Jul 29, 2019

You can try using minetweaker to delete the recipes and even add a different one if you want.

Reactions: CptSpike