Who do YOU think is well known?(not the title)

ami well known to you?

• Yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • POTATO IS LOVE. POTATO IS LIFE.

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have lost my ... train of thought

Oh yes. Apparently I am not well known :(

(although Santa mentioned me)

there there, I know your pain

a5UXT5k.gif

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am probably less know then dalek and I posted on here a few pages back (mostly why I'm not on the list) :p

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
You're well-known to me. :)
That avatar is very unique, while I struggle to keep up with the Succubism's constant avatar change.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You're well-known to me. :)
That avatar is very unique, while I struggle to keep up with the Succubism's constant avatar change.

Well I was thinking of a avatar to use when I was playing FTB and I dropped a potato on my research table and I was like "POTATO!" So I took a picture and loaded that. And I guess it has kinda grown on me.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Well I was thinking of a avatar to use when I was playing FTB and I dropped a potato on my research table and I was like "POTATO!" So I took a picture and loaded that. And I guess it has kinda grown on me.

and here I was just eating my morning cereal while reading a bad comment

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
OK KIDS! TIME TO COMPARE: HOW YOU GOT YOUR AVATAR!!!
My avatar originated after I had just watched one of the new Iron Man movies (Iron Man [the first in the new series]. Interestingly, I happened to see it a day before it actually came out, but that's a story for another day.).
I've always been a huge Iron Man fan, but this movie was so awesome that it just intensified my love for Iron Man (and Robert Downey Junior). I was so obsessed at the time that I decided to make my MC skin dedicated to Iron Man.
There was obviously a lot of Iron Man skins out there, so I decided to take it differently. Instead of making it a Iron Man skin, what if I just made it a Tony Stark skin? That's what I did:
tonystark.PNG

The assortment of blue pixels in the center being his ARC core.

After that, I didn't see much point in changing my MC avatar, so it stayed that way. But, when I got my youtube channel, I decided I needed a more distinctive logo than the Portal Logo I had previously been using. The only thing I had that was really specific to me was the ARC core. So, I took those 16 pixels and used them as my logo. For everything. The end.