Agrarian Skies - The Pastoral Life [Bug?]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Madraver2011

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing the fantastic Agrarian Skies pack for a day or two now, and have just come across this quest. It says there have been crafting recipes added for the "Spawn Chicken" and "Spawn Squid" mob eggs, but through NEI i see no such recipes. Is this a bug, or is there a solution for this quest i am simply missing? Any help given would be greatly appreciated :)

jJk3x48.png

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I'm running version 1.0.10, the most recent version of the pack. Updating would do nothing.
You could have gotten a bad install. If you're having issues a reach install is always the first thing you should try.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
if you add a mod to Agrarian Skies that was not in there by default, you're pretty much risking the chance of getting no support for your problem.
jaded is pretty serious about this, if you add mods to Agrarian Skies, don't bother reporting any problems

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
if you add a mod to Agrarian Skies that was not in there by default, you're pretty much risking the chance of getting no support for your problem.
jaded is pretty serious about this, if you add mods to Agrarian Skies, don't bother reporting any problems
that is because any mod that does anything to the recipe list more or less instantly destroys the pack. they have added recipes that do not actually exist in the pack mods, and they have disabled a lot of recipes for items that would normally be there.

any changes done to the modpack whatsoever, will break it.

chrishazzoo

Jul 29, 2019
I JUST installed the newest pack. I have the same issue. However, I see no one has given an answer here and will search elsewhere. I removed nor added a thing to the modpack. I already have chicken spawning in naturally, but I won't be able to complete the task without being able to create the spawn eggs themselves.

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
You bumped an old thread, the info in here is outdated.

I believe chicken eggs are crafted with Bloodmagic these days, no more crafting it with 9 arrows.

Reactions: Adonis0

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I JUST installed the newest pack. I have the same issue. However, I see no one has given an answer here and will search elsewhere. I removed nor added a thing to the modpack. I already have chicken spawning in naturally, but I won't be able to complete the task without being able to create the spawn eggs themselves.
You'll need to craft a feather with three arrows in an alchemy set, and then chuck that feather in the blood altar for a spawn egg

Both processes require life points, first in your blood network, second in the altar

Reactions: Racemol