Mod Feedback [1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2] Santa's Mini Mods

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD IS PROBABLY OUTDATED. USE THE WIKIS FOR STUFF.

Santa's Toys and Sparkly Pants are currently on hiatus. Santa's Toys is more likely to come back, and I really doubt I will continue to maintain Sparkly Pants.

#SatanicSanta on Esper.

Please report bugs at the mod's according repository.

Each spoiler contains stuff about a different mod. Sorry about the named spoilers, Tapatalk users.
635518099020965280.png

You can thank @ThomazM for this lovely image.
Santa's Decor is a mod about new colors of the blocks we all know and love (bricks, chiseled bricks, smooth stone, cobblestone, quartz, chiseled quartz, planks, logs). These colors are based off mob drops and other resources, but no dyes. It also adds miscellaneous decorative blocks, such as the burnt family.

Here's a picture of all the blocks: http://i.imgur.com/AOt9mk1.png
(from left to right) Bone - Blaze - Ender - Flesh - Ice - Leather - Slime - Snow
(That picture is somewhat outdated as some blocks have since been removed, and other blocks have been added.)

Wiki available here <-Currently unfinished.

Download at CurseForge

The current version is 2.0.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.0.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10, and 0.3 for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Changelog available on the wiki

Texture Packs! (Outdated)
Norte - Done!
Faithful - In progress

Santa's Toys is a mod, like Extra Utilities and Random Things, that adds stuff. Currently it doesn't add a whole lot. Unlike ExU and RT, it is focused more on goofiness and general fun rather than usefulness. (Although I think the Matches are pretty damn useful, because I never use a Flint Steel more than once).

Wiki available here

Download at CurseForge

The current version is 0.5.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10, and 0.1 for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Changelog is available on the wiki.

Installation: Install the latest version of Forge. It should work fine on other versions, but just to be safe, use the latest. Drop the mod in the /mods folder, and run the game.

You can thank @ThomazM for that lovely image ;)
Freedom is a mod I made due to a joke made by @RavynousHunter. You can see the joke below. It is based around the fourth of July, freedom, and fried chicken. It only adds four items, two of which are edible. This mod is not meant to be serious in anyway, and was not intended to be in any modpacks.

Alas, freedom buckets can only store cheap beer, Mountain Dew, or fried chicken.

...Now, someone needs to add a bucket of fried chicken to Minecraft because awesome.

Wiki available here <- this one is actually finished

Download at CurseForge.

The current version is 1781 for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1780 for Minecraft 1.7.10, and 1777 for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Changelog is available here

I might make a mod at some point based on brewing, and if I do, I will definitely add support for it. If not, future versions will just be updating with Minecraft versions, and possible bugfixes (although I can't think of anything that would be a bug with this mod).

Installation: Install the latest version of Forge. It should work fine on other versions, but just to be safe, use the latest. Drop the mod in the /mods folder, and run the game.
Sparkly Pants is a mod based on a joke made by @1SDAN. It adds a pair of pants that sparkle, and make the user a self-proclaimed pop star. This mod is not meant to be serious in anyway, and was not intended to be in any modpacks.

1SDAN said:
You know, everyone adds functional backpacks and shoes, and some add helmets of that too. But what really grinds my gears is the lack of respect for pants. Well I won't stand for it anymore! Why haven't we gotten something like Sparkly Pants that instantly make you a Pop Sensation

Wiki available here

Download at CurseForge.

The current version is 0.2.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10, and 0.1 for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Changelog is available here

Other mods not on this thread: Flaxbeard's Steam Power, SeedCopy, Ping!

Last edited:

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
OMFG!! YOU HAVE MADE MTN DEW IN MINECRAFT!! YOU ARE MY HERO!! MTN DEW IS MY FAVORITE DRINK AND IVE BEEN WABTING IT IN MINECRAFT!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! AND MURICA!! MY FAVORITE PLACE AND MY FAVORITE DRINK!! (Sorry for the caps if they in some way offend you(?) I thought they would fit this post)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
They both look like someone dropped a transparent piece of plastic in front of regular quartz.
EDIT: Fixed typo
Also, Vazkii's included so many Quartz blocks in Botania, I think on the wiki navbox the "Decorative" category is literally more than twice as big as any other category.

Good luck Santa! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres