Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
It was off temporarily because I was asleep and didn't know it was down. I'll put it back up. Also pc please let me know when you're done with the task I asked of you.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I am still not 100 percent sure what to look at cuase the configs i used when you updated the mods had no problems with id conflicts so if possible could you pm me the entire modpack folder of FTB lite

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Back up. Also you need to download the configs folder from the site since I haven't added it to here yet. But I will as soon as possible.

Ureskundul

Jul 29, 2019
Im getting some ID mismatches, and i dont know what to do

untitled1.JPG

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Can you try again? I would guess you might of messed up with the config folder very top post by Solomon explaining reset and such with the new config. With the config folder there is a SECOUND config folder within the folder so you need to open up the "config folder" and put the config within that into your minecraft folder.

TheMissingLink

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, I think one of the newer mods (I think it's Adv. Solars) is too powerful for my 1GB 32-Bit. :/ Soooo I won't be on the server. D:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be nice top have a mod that can speed up Magical Crop Plant Growth
EDIT: oops did not see the poist above mine[DOUBLEPOST=1404881508][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes to EE3 if one of the following happens
A. we get the condensor mod that makes EMC useful.
B. you let me make a MineTweaker config using EE3 that add alot more recipes
EDIT: but if neither of those can happen i undertsand

Last edited: