Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Servers back up. Also derp you do know you have that power correct? Anyways supervise others if you do decide to do that. And I mean it in a moderator way. Help one person at a time while watching them. Not that I don't trust its just I don't trust them :p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
AAHHH YEAH MOTHER CLUCKAS RIDIN A DRAGON WITH DARKHEART AND ZTHAWK
2014-07-05_12.59.48.png
oh wait thats a horse...

.2014-07-05_13.07.04.png

heres the dragon!!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I AM THE DRAGON BORN
Dragon flies, dragon turns, then swoops down for Steve,
standing calm, cause he knows, he has a trick up his sleeve
swings his sword, like a Nord, on the dragons big snout
dragon turns, flies away, with a roaring loud shout

Dragon flies, dragon turns, swoops for one last fight
grabs his bow, cause he's pro, Steve hits him mid flight
dragon dies, dragon fades, said he glew like the sun
so its said, on this day, that a legend began

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Solomon you should REALLY get on and see my gift. I would screen shot it and upload the pic but I just don't feel like getting on the server... for like a month

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
also solomon i cant take this anymore IT SHOWS ME EVERYTHING "zthawk found diamond 33% light" "kilo placed sticky base" "may have used xray trick" it shows me EVERY trivial thing "zthawk used igniter" "continues pause with warning"

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
turns out AE is strait up bugged out due to one of the mods... the quantum bridge DOES NOT work and thats what we used for a LOT of things... so ya seams like AE is strait up F'd up due to this new update... WONDERFUL

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well I fixed EVERYTHING and I had some spare time so I redecerated the mountain and I think you will be super happy especially with me. We also realised that we are pretty rich so we went ahead and spawned in ultamite hybrid solar panels cus ya..... oh also I really REALLY like the new mods they are just so balanced with advanced solars you can convert iron to the SUUUUPER common iridium ore that definitely is not super hard to get... and then with magic crops I can grow the worthless materials like shiny ingots that definitely are not the most useful item....
*wink* oh sorry I have something in my eye...oh I got it...all it is, is annoyance.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Well I fixed EVERYTHING and I had some spare time so I redecerated the mountain and I think you will be super happy especially with me. We also realised that we are pretty rich so we went ahead and spawned in ultamite hybrid solar panels cus ya..... oh also I really REALLY like the new mods they are just so balanced with advanced solars you can convert iron to the SUUUUPER common iridium ore that definitely is not super hard to get... and then with magic crops I can grow the worthless materials like shiny ingots that definitely are not the most useful item....
*wink* oh sorry I have something in my eye...oh I got it...all it is, is annoyance.

Somone likes to do things the hard way

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK I have returned from a bit of a minecraft clense(IE a terraria marathon XD) and was wondering how exactly we get essence... are we all getting a stack of essence seeds or something?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
The server is getting reset due to the fact that any chunk loaded areas lost all AE some TE and some IC2 and some ID conflicts..
Anyway even if that was not the case you could just travel far enough out

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
The server is getting reset due to the fact that any chunk loaded areas lost all AE some TE and some IC2 and some ID conflicts..
Anyway even if that was not the case you could just travel far enough out
so the map is getting reset? cool. Imma start a big ass farm this time around. I love magical crops and farming in general