Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Me: cpaxe97

My Friend: Dreadnik

Hopefully we can be accepted looks like the perfect server, thanks again!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Can your host really support many peeps? Also, where's the server located at :I?

If the answers were "yes" and "somewhereinEurope", then I'd like to join as "Minuhasune"

janill49

Jul 29, 2019
Hey pls whitelist me: janill49 I've allways been a great minecraft fan and im also a quite expierienced player.

portaltaker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I love FTB and I am looking for a server with a good community. My Minecraft Username: portaltaker
Also how do I enable open blocks graves? :)

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to join the server, I looked for one of those a lot of time, add omri123453, and I have a question, do you have lycanite's mobs on?

tetre2

Jul 29, 2019
"- frankly, I'm just looking for some people like me who enjoy a bit of peace and calm in their FTB shenanigans, but can't quite shake that feeling that it would be a bit more fun if there were other players around." me too, I hope I can join. :D

caznibur

Jul 29, 2019
Name- caznibur (it might have a capital C)

I would live to join a friendly server with little banned and mature players.
I have played minecraft for 4 years and ftb monster I know basically every mid and will help anyone who is friendly to me.

Sharkjam

Jul 29, 2019
im after some help jargon,Everytime i try to log on to the server it crashes my minecraft, could you help me/ tell em what to do to stop it?, a respones asap would be greatly appriciated. thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1405449519][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, it's glitch again. I was wondering if you could whitelist my alt, Shawntism. there's something wrong with glitch99987 and whenever i try and log in i just crash.

[Edit] that is Shawntism with a capital "S"
is it whenever you log on to the server you crash, cause im having the same problem btw its sharky