Ritual of Regeneration

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I've been looking at Blood Magic lately, and I've been trying out the rituals. When I tried the ritual of regeneration on a creature(tested it with iron golems and villagers), it applies the particle effects to them, but I see no actual... regeneration. Does anyone know if this is a bug?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Have they taken damage? You can't regenerate that which has not degenerated. Try using the Dagger of Sacrifice on yourself. You should see your own health regenerate if the ritual is activated. If you plan to use entities to fill for network, its best to also use the well of suffering ritual. The regeneration will definitely be needed then.

I hope I said everything correctly. I'm trying to impress @Padfoote with my Sanguinmancy

Reactions: Padfoote

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Have they taken damage? You can't regenerate that which has not degenerated. Try using the Dagger of Sacrifice on yourself. You should see your own health regenerate if the ritual is activated. If you plan to use entities to fill for network, its best to also use the well of suffering ritual. The regeneration will definitely be needed then.

I hope I said everything correctly. I'm trying to impress @Padfoote with my Sanguinmancy
Of course they've taken damage, how else would I see they weren't regenerating? And I don't plan on using them for LP, I have... other plans... *Evil laugh*

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

You are correct.
Of course they've taken damage, how else would I see they weren't regenerating? And I don't plan on using them for LP, I have... other plans... *Evil laugh*

Do you have enough LP in your network?

Reactions: RedBoss

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
It should be working. What's damaging them?
Well, me.[DOUBLEPOST=1403823530][/DOUBLEPOST]*sigh* I suppose it doesn't matter anyways, as I was going to smelt them down in a smeltery, and regen wouldn't heal fast enough to heal the damage they were caused.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Mind posting a few pictures then? I'm out of ideas on what could be wrong.