[Feature Request] Resizable Launcher Window

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ninetailed

Jul 29, 2019
I was browsing the modpacks in the FTB launcher today, trying to get an idea of which mods are in what, when it occurred to me that I'm trying to read a lot of information squashed into a very small space, resulting in a lot of scrolling and a little bit of squinting.

I understand there's a lot of work going on with updating all the mod packs to 1.4.6, so this is obviously a low priority issue, but when there's a free moment, I wonder if someone on the team could look into making the FTB launcher's main window resizable so as to fit in more of a pack's description page?

iRIDEsisters

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with this. Or they could half the size of the area where you choose the ModPack and put the list of mods right beside that. Either way, at the moment I've just been using the Edit Mod Pack button to read them all.

Piripács

Jul 29, 2019
Totally agree. My problem is the same as Ninetailed said. Its very hard to compare and understand which modpack contains which mods.

IRIDEsisters, you said; "or they could half the size, where you choose the ModPack".
I think its not a good idea, because already, where you choose the modpack, you can't see which version of Minecraft that modpack use, and in my opinion it is a problem too.
I made a screenshot, so you can see what I talking about.
Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/crlQT.png

iRIDEsisters

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the late response. Been busy with life stuff. I threw together a quick sloppy MSPaint version of what I had in mind for the launcher:

wV4ve.png

Reactions: Piripács