Eyamaz wants to kill us all

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I noticed a sever lack of death sooooo

Here's a real great mod idea for @Jadedcat and @Eyamaz

ORE -
It's so kind!
it makes it so gold is useless, coal is 90% more rare, stone is explosive, iron spawns a zombie in iron armour when mined, diamond is 99% more rare, has a 1% chance of dropping a diamond and a 99% chance of spawning a wither riding a ender Dragon that applies slowness 5 and wither 3 infinitely, did I mention the forced UMHC mode? Because if I did not I should probally tell you about it not only is it conventional UHC but it also functions as the joked about but never implemented ultra hardcore mode that deletes your mojang account soooo yeaaah that's a feature :D

Kindest mod ever! It's so easy you might as well be in creative

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

ORE -
It's so kind!
it makes it so gold is useless, coal is 90% more rare, stone is explosive, iron spawns a zombie in iron armour when mined, diamond is 99% more rare, has a 1% chance of dropping a diamond and a 99% chance of spawning a wither riding a ender Dragon that applies slowness 5 and wither 3 infinitely, did I mention the forced UMHC mode? Because if I did not I should probally tell you about it not only is it conventional UHC but it also functions as the joked about but never implemented ultra hardcore mode that deletes your mojang account soooo yeaaah that's a feature :D
I think you made christian god, greek and roman gods, christian satan, and a crapload of other deities cry.

Reactions: YX33A

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Why is there a heart ThatOneSlowking at the bottom of my previous post???

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

ORE -
It's so kind!

Kindest mod ever! It's so easy you might as well be in creative
There's a difference between difficult and literally impossible. Thank you for clearly defining it. You've done us a service. really.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
There's a difference between difficult and literally impossible. Thank you for clearly defining it. You've done us a service. really.
Wow your really good at reading between the lines because most abviously all I talked about there was easyniss and gmoding it up

Reactions: YX33A

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
All the other stuff aside, BnB (certainly NOT bed 'n breakfast...well, break you fast...) is the most fascinating modpack experience I've had so far. Finally tossed the towel for waiting out 1.7 updates but not sure I could go to another pack again. The challenge to survive, combined with the harsh progression, makes everything you get that much more rewarding.

Might toy with adding some mods for my own flavor (taste the rainbow tree, Rotarycraft is just too good for me to stay away) but in all, the pack is, in some ways, what minecraft should be for those of us that want the challenge of fighting for every scrap and shred of progress. There is something to be said about forging a path through hellfire once you've made your mighty throne of hard-won accomplishment.

And yes, Eyamaz must hate people in general. In this instance at least, it's actually a good thing. :D

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Why am I constantly being summoned into shitty forum games?

At least you didn't get summoned by

Bless Satan - and His realm's prince, @Eyamaz.
Bless Lucifer - and His beloved daughter, @Jadedcat.
Let His words spread through Blood' N' Bones's land.

minecraft_the_dark_lord_something_by_marcusribbenborg-d5x2191.jpg

The decision to start this war is yours, and only yours - shall you follow death's path?

You hesitate.
*click sound*

Before your memories faded out completely, the last thing your remember seeing in your screen is a text.

"Building terrain..."

I mean, come on now...

...I made Satan my bitch two millennia ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.