What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
I made a zombie infection machine. If my village spawn a wrong villager I was sending him down to little cell with zombie that would kill him then I cured him until I got what I wanted. It cost me a lot but was fun to build. Some of villagers had 5 -6 courses of treatment before they gave me trades I wanted.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I made a zombie infection machine. If my village spawn a wrong villager I was sending him down to little cell with zombie that would kill him then I cured him until I got what I wanted. It cost me a lot but was fun to build. Some of villagers had 5 -6 courses of treatment before they gave me trades I wanted.
I made one of those ages ago. Forgot I need to be on Hard Difficulty for it to be a 100% effective method, though...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Which is impossible to do
With enough time and patience, it's totally possible. May want a badass source of cobble for that, though. Can XU transfer nodes automate the mining/production of cobblestone? If so, 64 mining upgrades and 64 of the ones that increase transfer rate may help...
As would a time torch of two.... dozen.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
With enough time and patience, it's totally possible. May want a badass source of cobble for that, though. Can XU transfer nodes automate the mining/production of cobblestone? If so, 64 mining upgrades and 64 of the ones that increase transfer rate may help...
As would a time torch of two.... dozen.
I keep forgetting about them new-fangled nodes

Reactions: Not_Steve

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Naw it's fine. This is a community thread so these things can stay alive. Also two months is not a lot of time.
I've seen him do it for 2 weeks... People called him out on it though so he usually doesn't go that short any longer

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Why not. Slowking missed his chance by liking the post.
holynecropostingbatman.jpg