Open Server Brierie Servers Takes On Agrarian Skies! [Version 3.1.1][Open][24/7][Minimal Lag][Silkworms Work]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
We plan on making an area for pvp at some point but haven't got round to it yet, Thanks for the idea!

CJB

Jul 29, 2019
This server is really great, I have been on Brierie servers for a couple of months now. And the staff and people are really cool ^^

wix2000

Jul 29, 2019
One of the best Modded servers I have ever played on, extremely friendly and active community! it is just a blast! thanks for all the good times!

Small99

Jul 29, 2019
This Server, much like all brierie servers is an amazing experience. The staff listen to you, the players are friendly and all above all There is no lag. I would recomend this server to anyone looking for a fun enviroment to play Agrarian Skies.

69Badger69

Jul 29, 2019
Il be honestly with you. This server is truly amazing. It gets laggy once in a while but other than there is nothing bad about it. There are friendly- helpful staff who are very active and encourage fair play. I highly recommend you to check out this server!
Rated 10/10 from badger.

Ostronbarnet

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server. They take really good care of the economy and the shops. And do everything to serve many lag free servers. This is the best Agrarian skies server i've ever played on! SO FUNNY! :D

Spelosty

Jul 29, 2019
Wonderful server. They do everything in their power to make the player experience as great as they can. Very well done and worth checking out.

Pilot_Goldfinch

Jul 29, 2019
OMG Best server ever! Minimal lag, and SILKWORMS!! Everyone pitches in and helps out if you need something. By far the best server Ive been on. oh and GREAT staff

Olly

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! Everyone is friendly and helpful. I will stay here for a long time and maybe become vip :)

vaskallion

Jul 29, 2019
this is cryght.. I joined server and did /is to create island and it killed me.. i tried to go back to the island and it killed me now im banned before i get to even look around..

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, I have a feeling it is to do with our Questbook mess up and we normally would have had you with 6 lives instead of 2 in case anything like this happened, You are unbanned now.

Thing230

Jul 29, 2019
Love this server. Have been addicted from the start and would highly recommend it to everyone!