Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi every one...

Is there any time soon for an update in the version to fix those 2 things. Mostly mariculture that giving me very hard time.

Greetigns, Arisa.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, over and over.

2014-05-18 12:56:39 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Berserk Wither Ender ], now trying to set [Berserk Wither ]
2014-05-18 12:56:39 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Gravity Ender ], now trying to set [Gravity ]
2014-05-18 12:56:39 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Storm Ghastly Cloaking ], now trying to set [Storm Ghastly Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:39 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Sapper Cloaking ], now trying to set [Sapper Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Berserk Wither Ender ], now trying to set [Berserk Wither ]
2014-05-18 12:56:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Gravity Ender ], now trying to set [Gravity ]
2014-05-18 12:56:41 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Storm Ghastly Cloaking ], now trying to set [Storm Ghastly Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:41 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Sapper Cloaking ], now trying to set [Sapper Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Storm Ghastly Cloaking ], now trying to set [Storm Ghastly Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Sapper Cloaking ], now trying to set [Sapper Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Storm Ghastly Cloaking ], now trying to set [Storm Ghastly Cloaking ]
2014-05-18 12:56:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Ender Sapper Cloaking ], now trying to set [Sapper Cloaking ]

Type the following command

/cofh killall

and your console spam should go away.[DOUBLEPOST=1400440524][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi every one...

Is there any time soon for an update in the version to fix those 2 things. Mostly mariculture that giving me very hard time.

Greetigns, Arisa.

If you are comfortable downloading and manually updating Mariculture, you can find an update here http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/68023-mariculture/files/2202262/download that should fix the problem until the pack gets updated. Just delete the Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2b file in the mods folder for Agrarian Skies and replace it with the new Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2c version from the download.

DeeeM508

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys! I am looking for a way to be able to edit the quest book. For example, when you start "Jadedcat" is already entered into the book with 0 deaths. I would like to beable to remove specific people from the quest book death list, without starting our map over completly.

We had sombody playing with us and when they spawned they fell into the void. I found a way to fix their spawn point. And i also deleted their player file to reset their lives. However, when they open the quest book it still shows that they died once. I know it seems petty, but im trying keep the server fair and some users are very proud of their death stats. I understand why this player doesnt want to start the game with 1 death already marked in their book.

Is there a way to manually edit the book? I tried using NTFexplorer to edit the player.dat file in the folder "hardcore questing" but it does not pull up anything. Also when opening the file in notepad++ it is a scrambled mess.

TL;DR - I would like to edit the death count in the Hardcore Questing book.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

Deleted member 38496

For some reason I just logged onto my server to find that suddenly my party has 265 lives instead of the 8 when I logged off earlier.

zerem

Jul 29, 2019
please help!!! my client crashes and i loose a life when i catch a fish in mariculture. if i loose my final life when a fish is caught the maps over and i have gotten quite far when this happened on two maps. :(

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
please help!!! my client crashes and i loose a life when i catch a fish in mariculture. if i loose my final life when a fish is caught the maps over and i have gotten quite far when this happened on two maps. :(

Perhaps read the thread you're posting in? On the exact same page as you posted too. Like two posts up...

Thunder_Nova

Jul 29, 2019
Found a dupe bug

Version 2.1.5

Shift+Left Click item in the Alcemic chemistry set will dupe it (found it when trying to get multiple items from the ACS)

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Found a dupe bug
<snip>

Why do people always post detailed instructions of dupe bugs in an open forum for everyone to read? In the future, please send exploits in a private message. Some people run/play servers and having dupes/exploits widely known can cause havok and nobody likes rollbacks and resets because someone read about a dupe/exploit on a public forum and went to town and ruined a server :(

Use your head man.. Would you post a message on the wall of a bank telling them that their back door is unlocked for everyone to read or would you walk in and kindly tell the manager?

Last edited:

pao

Jul 29, 2019
Found a dupe bug

Version 2.1.5

"We know, sit down."

The insistence on trying to hide dup bugs though means this one gets reported over and over again. The suggestion will be to remove your post so that the next poor soul who comes through here can post the exact same bug again because it looks unreported.

Merchaun

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a crashing issue with having a setup like this:
Kd01OD9.png

And the crash report is as follows (has happened with other kinds of fish attempting to spawn):

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-18_18.42.02-server.txt
    24 KB · Views: 74

carrot56

Jul 29, 2019
have a problem on mac were when i start a survival world and open the hqm book it crashes and suggestions?

acun1994

Jul 29, 2019
I do not reproduce this in 2.1.5. Maybe something with a particular reactor configuration?

Found the bug via ErogenousBeef's GitHub. It's an issue with Forge's dormantChunkCacheSystem. Temporary fix is to rebuild the reactor within a chunk limit.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
If you are comfortable downloading and manually updating Mariculture, you can find an update here http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/68023-mariculture/files/2202262/download that should fix the problem until the pack gets updated. Just delete the Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2b file in the mods folder for Agrarian Skies and replace it with the new Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2c version from the download.

Is there any way that a server can update the server-side without requiring all the players to update their client?

(The issue of the FTB launcher having only one directory for a modpack regardless of playing on server A vs server B vs SSP. Or, lazy players that can't manually update frequently. Or, at least one player that can't manage updating manually.)[DOUBLEPOST=1400462177][/DOUBLEPOST]
have a problem on mac were when i start a survival world and open the hqm book it crashes and suggestions?
Odd; my mac has no problem. Can you post the log or crash report? Which Java are you using (or do you even know?)

carrot56

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way that a server can update the server-side without requiring all the players to update their client?

(The issue of the FTB launcher having only one directory for a modpack regardless of playing on server A vs server B vs SSP. Or, lazy players that can't manually update frequently. Or, at least one player that can't manage updating manually.)[DOUBLEPOST=1400462177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Odd; my mac has no problem. Can you post the log or crash report? Which Java are you using (or do you even know?)
i have version 10.5.8 java SE 6

carrot56

Jul 29, 2019

I have Java SE 6

Status
Not open for further replies.