Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I will confirm that a torch takes a very, very long time to melt the cobble, and it needs 4 of them.
But it does, eventually, work.
Extra Utilities' watering can does not show a recipe in NEI. Only a description of use.

You do not need 4 torches. 1 underneath works just as fast.
I dont know how you are checking your recipe. But I can see the recipes fine.

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Hm Ok this is strange. I crafted 1 High Oven Controller and 4 Scored Ducts as well as 1 Scored Drains. Now all I have left in the vanilla chest that I put them are 6 High Oven Controllers. What happend????

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
so does anyone know how to restore your quest, because all my quest got reset.
If you have a backup you can replace the file located here: <worldname>/HardcoreQuesting/players.dat with the one from your backup. If that is not an option you can fix individual quests with the command /hqm edit <playername> which will give you a special quest book that allows you to complete quests with a shift-click.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
2.1.5:

Updated:
Gendustry
ExNihilo Nei
Mariculture
TicTooltips
Warp Book

Config:
Increased probability of Irridium spawning in the nether
Turned off Infernal Mobs Ender effect due to lag

Quests:
Added New quests
Fixed broken crafting quests.
Added more loot options

04paynea

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Using Version 2.1.4. no added mods or add-ons. This bug was experienced on a SMP private server.

What I observed: When placing Scorched Drain to complete a Scorched tank, my character was unable to interact with anything, and after a time got times out from the server.

Instructions to reproduce:
1. Create a 5*5 solid base of Scorched Bricks.
2. On the second layer place a Ring of Scorched Bricks with Clear Glass in the 3*3 grid in the center, and one of the center blocks on 1 side being the Deep Tank Controller.
3. On the next 3 layers (layer 3, 4 and 5) make a hollow 5*5 of Clear Glass.
4. On the Six layer Cap the tank of using Scorched Bricks, 1 Scorched Drain and Clear Glass as the cap cover.
5. now Break on of the blocks on the Second layer and replace it with a Scorched Drain. Observer that no the server has crashed and the client cannot interact with anything because of it.

Frequency:
Computer 1: 5/5

Notes:
1. Here is a link to 1 of the Crash Reports. they where all the same: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvbdas601uldld8/crash-2014-05-16_20.45.51-server.txt
2. This also Happens without Layer 1, the 5*5 of Scorched Bricks

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I also apologize if this is a repost.

McMonopoly

Jul 29, 2019
No idea if it's intended or a bug, but the MFR Planter can't handle Amaranth Sapplings, ie it wont plant them. The MFR Harvester does harvest them though. If it's intended, good grief...

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Yesterday my game suddenly started crashing to desktop using version 2.1.2. It did this twice. Both times I was right clicking on my AE remote access after looking in the quest book. Today I updated to the new 2.1.5 version and it crashed again twice while fixing some fluid issues with my AE system as the fluids in my level emitter ui had changed during the update.

http://pastebin.com/hzD7xC98

These are the 4 crash reports:
http://pastebin.com/wYD4mtZm
http://pastebin.com/TBcr8eZk
http://pastebin.com/KfLm5x2R
http://pastebin.com/NyzD5GDQ

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Version: 2.1.5
Crash when fishing with Mariculture fishing rod/fishing net/autofisher.

Known fix: Upcoming Ex Aliquo Update

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
No idea if it's intended or a bug, but the MFR Planter can't handle Amaranth Sapplings, ie it wont plant them. The MFR Harvester does harvest them though. If it's intended, good grief...

Its unintended. Several attempts have been made to make it work... so far all have failed.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat @AtomicStryker

Was playing around and it seams as if Infernal Mobs that are active in the Nether because of a chunk loader or block that acts like a chunk loader like an ender quarry has an issue when the player is in the Overworld.

While in the Nether, Infernal Mobs act fine and no issues, but as soon as I move back to the Overworld, they start eating up massive amounts of resources. I thought this was because of the Ender ability before, but since in 2.1.5 this has been removed, I think there is a cross-dimensional AI pathing issue. I think the mobs are still trying to path to the player from the Nether even though the player is not in the Nether. This seems to happen regardless of what abilities the mob has. I did a few /cofh killall commands then used OPIS to find the mobs that were spawning in the Nether and they had various abilities. Although it seems to compound if the mob in question has an ability that increases movement speed. I had one hellfish that was eating 5,000 us all by himself so I teleported from the Overworld to his location in the Nether and even though he was moving way to fast and erratically to read his abilities, it looked like he had quite the array of them :p As soon as I was in the same dimension and nearby the offending mob, the tick time dropped down to ~50 us.

Might be some kind of issue where the mob thinks it is within pathing range, so the mod calls the appropriate functions to generate a path to the player, but since the player is essentially 100s or even 1000s of blocks away the pathing function has to calculate the entire distance.

I'm going to try this in reverse and spawn in a few Hellfish in the Overworld and then go into the Nether and see if I get the same results.

Last edited:

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Version: 2.1.5
Crash when fishing with Mariculture fishing rod/fishing net/autofisher.

Known fix: Upcoming Ex Aliquo Update
Does this include the Feeder? I picked up my auto fisher and I'm still crashing after a few seconds.

Edit: Removed the fish from the feeder and don't seem to be crashing any longer so looks like it :(

Last edited:

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, 2.1.5 either needs a hot fix for the Ex Aliquo/Mariculture fishing bug, or it should not be the recommended version.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
2.1.5: Are we supposed to be getting a lot of new ore types? (Like Mithril, Nikolite, Osmium, Tennantite, etc)?

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
I am guessing because of the bug it would be best to stay at the old recommended version for a server until it is updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.