Her mission, to explore new mods, go where no sprite has gone before...

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
tG0HuwO.png

ZcjZMEt.png

pcJEIUK.png
rfSuL2f.png'

DL6C76S.png

dITR9DG.png

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I'm wondering what the problem with my MFR laser drills are. They aren't working properly, I've attached a few SS onto this thread for visual aid.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Might want to add back into the OP some text saying your problem about the lasers

As far as I can see, the screen shots you've provided don't help with your MFR laser problem. They establish that there's no problem with them seeing the void (As can be seen through the big lasers

But.. apart from that, I have no way of suggesting what may be wrong

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have a chest on top of the drills themselves? Or are you using an import bus/itemduct?

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
MFR Laser drills require bedrock below them at some point. It appears you are in a void age. Therefore they will not function.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
What version of MFR are you using ?

The ability for MFR lasers to work over Void was added, for the Ag Skies map could be the problem honestly :D

Nice build also !

Last edited:

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I think AGS is meant to be beat, but it is not really difficult to do so.

I would probably start off all my maps with this kind of modpack though. I like the free shit you get from doing the quests and the ex nihilo style of resource acquisition.

It also takes choosing a base location out of the equation. With so many less variables, I can focus on the engineering. Real shit.