Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sploderp
Playtime average per week: Upwards of an hour daily.
Recording: No
Teamspeak: No, but my mic doesn't work anyway.
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:
I'll try to help with whatever I can but I don't know too much about the mods, but I'd like to make some nice buildings and scenery pieces and experiment with as many mods as I can.

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 303rider
Playtime average per week: around 1 hour per day in weekdays, and a lot in weekends
Recording: yes and no
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I would like to join this server because I haven't played mc in a long time. I want to find a server with good community and nice people. I've been watching videos of direwolf20 from direwolf20 to keep up the new info's. Now i want to try them out my self.

Thanks for reading,

xzude

Jul 29, 2019
Username:xzude
Playtime average per week:alot
Recording: Y\N: can if needed but no personal recording. unless i make something awesome. in which i will get approval
Teamspeak: Y\N can
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: im mostly looking for a group of people to play MC with i like to build and progress thru mods. i've recently been playing on a home server with a cousin but he no longer plays and its to lonely in the world by urself.

billbanana

Jul 29, 2019
Username:stinkyfat
Playtime average per week:Im not sure but probably around an hour or more per day
Recording: no
Teamspeak: no
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:I am not completely sure what I'll do but I'll most likely use mainly tinkers construct and thermal expansion.I'll try to help others if I can.However I don't know much about magic mods so I may no be able to help people with those.

Jul 29, 2019
Username: LegoCrafters320
Playtime Average Per Week: 2Hours 30Mins per day
Recording: Y
Teamspeak: N
Why should whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:
i can build good structures, my speciality is the interior and I'm good at making castles, and such, i am not going to be whitelisted but, i can always help with building and i could record, for youtube and stuff.

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
Username: matthoude12
Playtime average per week: 3-4 hours a day weekdays and more on week ends
Recording: N
Teamspeak: N, but can get it
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I've been looking for a server with a friendly community. I am also capable of building with many of the direwolf20 pack's mods.

Greenguy100

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Greenguy100
Playtime average per week: I'd say at least 10 or so depending
Recording: I can record but I don't plan on doing so
Teamspeak: no
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I don't know to much about FTB, but I would be willing to help out where I can. I suppose I'll mostly be trying to learn about FTB and chilling with one of my friends who is on the server

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DieNasty
Playtime average per week: I'm in the middle of exams, but I'd say I can play a few hours a week.
Teamspeak: Yes, but I don't use it very much.
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I am an experienced Direwolf20 pack player and can hopefully help others with my knowledge. I'm also crazy about automation and building cool and compact machines to make things easier, and would be glad to help in any server projects. I think I'm also pretty decent at ComputerCraft and OpenPeripheral if people need help there.

Sir_Balcom

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ryry9
Playtime average per week: I would say a good 4 hours ish. Give or take with activities.
Recording: Maybe
Teamspeak: Yeah
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I would like to be whitelisted because my server Ive been playing on just shut down and there are a lot of things I would still like to build and a place to build them. And your server seems to be a lot of what I'm looking for! :D

romeogeecee1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: romeogeecee
Playtime average per week: at least once a day for about 2-4 hours
Teamspeak: i have teamspeak but never really use it
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Ill follow the rules and I plan on building and doing alot of research xD and making a base with new frineds or help around :D

mitchelljake

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mitchelljake
Playtime average per week: Depending on when I have my exams, I'd say atleast a few hours per week.
Teamspeak: No
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I believe that you should whitelist me because I know the mods relatively well and I would be an active member on the server, as well as being available to help out new people who have joined. I would like to further my knowledge of FTB on the server and maybe build some interesting contraptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.