Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm posting this for the second time but I got no reply before, my fuiducts wont feed any tanks lava & same goes for other liquids. This is in 2.1.4 but seemed to be a similar case in 2.1.3, I have removed all ducts and replaced them the area is also chunk loaded so they never unload idk if I missed removing one duct I'll double check but is there a fix for this ?

Have you verified there's lava in the ducts? Putting the cursor over them should tell you.

If you're pulling from crucibles they need either a servo or a redstone signal.

ESSOvsGAME

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I'm VERY familiar with Thermal Expansion and have loved the mod since day dot but I have never seen this before its just stuck in the pipes the tanks are completely empty both open block & seared tank for the smeltery & I'm really surprised no one else has seen it so I'm concerned its my end but I've never touched any configs or mods, this only happened after starting again in 2.1.3 after world corruption in last recommended build ?

Edit: They wont even put lava into there own mods tank o_O the portables ?

Last edited:

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I'm VERY familiar with Thermal Expansion and have loved the mod since day dot but I have never seen this before its just stuck in the pipes the tanks are completely empty both open block & seared tank for the smeltery & I'm really surprised no one else has seen it so I'm concerned its my end but I've never touched any configs or mods, this only happened after starting again in 2.1.3 after world corruption in last recommended build ?

Edit: They wont even put lava into there own mods tank o_O the portables ?

Some pictures might help us diagnose the problem. I have seen your series, so I am sure you know how they function and how to use them properly. Also, if you want to make a world download with a setup that does not work, I'd be happy to load it up and see if the problem still persists.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I just skipped the milk and used a regen, flight, and fire resistance potion from blood magic. I was able to spawn and defeat the Wither 4 times in 1 18 min flight potion. The 14 heart canisters I had installed before I started probable helped. I am down to one quest that is not started and that is because I still have not managed to figure out how to get a blizz to spawn so I can safari net him and get the gellid cyrothim started'

To get blizz powder you can infuse a snowball with redstone in the Magma Crucible/Fluid Transposer set up.
Check NEI for recipes first before going the long way. :)

snoopydude

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a server crash with Rednet Power Cables. When placing or removing them the texture for the yellow frame has problems connecting. Sometimes they don't update and sometimes they don't render at all. Then the server crashes. Using 2.1.2.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-13_00.08.14-server.txt
    22.6 KB · Views: 51

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Posting here because it is a bug in the modpack:

I've successfully built MFR 2.7.9 with some debugging statements (GDI, skyboy, start linking to posted builds of PowerCrystalsCore instead of just -master...)

The oreNetherIridium never gets added to the MFR laser registry. I've 100% confirmed this through logging when each and every ore gets logged, and Iridium never makes it.

Unlike my previous assumption, it isn't that the "dust name" dustIridium doesn't return a NULL ore, it's that the OreDictionary.getOres("dustIridium") returns a zero-length array of ores, which short-circuits the whole registry logic at that point. (see https://github.com/skyboy/MineFacto...reloaded/modhelpers/vanilla/Vanilla.java#L504 )

-----

I have, however, a solution for Jaded. It's a two part solution, both parts need to be done for it to work correctly.

1) Install a new MFR 2.7.9 with the check changed to OreDictionary.getOres( netherName ). I've made a build, it's on my dropbox here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64505857/MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-FnDragonBuild.jar (Don't hurt my bandwidth, rehost if possible)

This will add all of the ores that are available to the client that start with oreNether* - The problem is that there are ores in the pack like oreNikolite and oreTennantite, which would also be added (ones that aren't used). To fix this, do the following:

2) Modify the pack's config/powercrystals/netherores/common.cfg so that in the worldgen section you explicitly disable ores that aren't used. From my understanding you need to do this for the following ores:
  • oreNikolite
  • oreMythril
  • oreOsmium
  • oreTitanium (unless you add this to the smelting/pulverizing lists in the future, it's not workable at the moment)
  • oreTungsten
  • oreTennantite
  • oreAdamantium
I've already done this as well, and my common.cfg is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64505857/common.cfg - You'll notice the only difference is that in the "worldgen" section I change the lines like

B:eek:reNikolite.Disable=false

to

B:eek:reNikolite.Disable=true

-----

I'll make a pull request to Skyboy so this gets in the repository, however the current MFR repository is 1.7.2, and I doubt he wants to make another 1.6.4 official build.

Reactions: steelblueskies

Alacardjr

Jul 29, 2019
fix last bad crash by restoring a backup but know im getting this when i try to login.. its funny because if my friend logs in first then me no crash but if i log in first it crashs >.<

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-12_19.38.04-server.txt
    24 KB · Views: 51

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
Posting here because it is a bug in the modpack:

I've successfully built MFR 2.7.9 with some debugging statements (GDI, skyboy, start linking to posted builds of PowerCrystalsCore instead of just -master...)

The oreNetherIridium never gets added to the MFR laser registry. I've 100% confirmed this through logging when each and every ore gets logged, and Iridium never makes it.

Unlike my previous assumption, it isn't that the "dust name" dustIridium doesn't return a NULL ore, it's that the OreDictionary.getOres("dustIridium") returns a zero-length array of ores, which short-circuits the whole registry logic at that point. (see https://github.com/skyboy/MineFacto...reloaded/modhelpers/vanilla/Vanilla.java#L504 )

-----

I have, however, a solution for Jaded. It's a two part solution, both parts need to be done for it to work correctly.

1) Install a new MFR 2.7.9 with the check changed to OreDictionary.getOres( netherName ). I've made a build, it's on my dropbox here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64505857/MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-FnDragonBuild.jar (Don't hurt my bandwidth, rehost if possible)

This will add all of the ores that are available to the client that start with oreNether* - The problem is that there are ores in the pack like oreNikolite and oreTennantite, which would also be added (ones that aren't used). To fix this, do the following:

2) Modify the pack's config/powercrystals/netherores/common.cfg so that in the worldgen section you explicitly disable ores that aren't used. From my understanding you need to do this for the following ores:
  • oreNikolite
  • oreMythril
  • oreOsmium
  • oreTitanium (unless you add this to the smelting/pulverizing lists in the future, it's not workable at the moment)
  • oreTungsten
  • oreTennantite
  • oreAdamantium
I've already done this as well, and my common.cfg is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64505857/common.cfg - You'll notice the only difference is that in the "worldgen" section I change the lines like

B:eek:reNikolite.Disable=false

to

B:eek:reNikolite.Disable=true

-----

I'll make a pull request to Skyboy so this gets in the repository, however the current MFR repository is 1.7.2, and I doubt he wants to make another 1.6.4 official build.
oh thank whatever merciful gods may be you found a fix for that, i can stop flogging my machine with multiple concurrently running(in vms) server instances for different pack versions using the laser drill test platform. had just finished 1.0.0 and 1.0.6 and was starting up a run for 2.0.0 and 1.0.8 trying to eventually find which version might be the one that was genning the ore for jaded over the life of her world so we could narrow down a fix. started my daily write up of testing progress and saw your post(no alert). would i be correct in inferring that that particular bug would also be responsible for no oregen for the iridium in the world(?) or should i also continue looking for a version where that worked?

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
oh thank whatever merciful gods may be you found a fix for that, i can stop flogging my machine with multiple concurrently running(in vms) server instances for different pack versions using the laser drill test platform. had just finished 1.0.0 and 1.0.6 and was starting up a run for 2.0.0 and 1.0.8 trying to eventually find which version might be the one that was genning the ore for jaded over the life of her world so we could narrow down a fix. started my daily write up of testing progress and saw your post(no alert). would i be correct in inferring that that particular bug would also be responsible for no oregen for the iridium in the world(?) or should i also continue looking for a version where that worked?
It's beer ' o'clock for me right now, but after I sober up a bit I'll rebuild nether ores with some debugging in it to see what's going wrong with world gen. Remember: friends don't let friends debug drunk.

Reactions: steelblueskies

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
It's beer ' o'clock for me right now, but after I sober up a bit I'll rebuild nether ores with some debugging in it to see what's going wrong with world gen. Remember: friends don't let friends debug drunk.
np and ty for the effort, just managed to get a working 1.6.4 workspace up and running to try catching up from some unreleased tinkering way back in 1.2.5, so you are miles ahead(wish it was slightly more clear that one needed forge 964 for dev >.> ). enjoy your drinky time ^^.

Nitrate

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

So, I've been reporting a bug linked to the chunkloader making the server crash for a while. We finally pinpointed what was the real problem.

For some reason, the vacuum hopper seems to work incorrectly when there are no players logged in and a chunkloader. It does not collect items and a lot of items are accumulating on the ground until the point where the server cannot handle it anymore and will crash. If there is no players in the dimension this setup is in, it does the same (for example if I'm in the End doing some stuff whereas the activators and the vacuum hopper are in the Overworld).

It's easy to reproduce: just put a vacuum hopper besides something that produces items (in our case, an autonomous activator that places blocks and another that breaks them), configure the vacuum hopper so that it outputs its items in an adjacent import bus (for example, anything will do), add a chunkloader, unlog, and wait for a few hours. When trying to reconnect, the server will finally crash.

Another seemingly unrelated problem: everytime we come back to the Overworld from the End, we have to reconnect to be able to see the Overworld and move. (It does not happen when we come back from the Nether, but it does happen when going from the End to the Nether.)

Last edited:

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
np and ty for the effort, just managed to get a working 1.6.4 workspace up and running to try catching up from some unreleased tinkering way back in 1.2.5, so you are miles ahead(wish it was slightly more clear that one needed forge 964 for dev >.> ). enjoy your drinky time ^^.

Well, I've got consistent results with regards to the nether ore generation, but I don't know what it means.

If you take a look here: https://github.com/skyboy/NetherOre.../netherores/world/WorldGenNetherOres.java#L65

You'll see at the end there's a final check where it checks the values of d12, d13, and d14 - something to do with a sinusoidal probability / blob projection so that the ores will generate near one another. I think that it might be that the extreme setting of "one ore per cluster" is throwing that for a loop because it thinks every block location is "outside" that area and shouldn't be set to the ore. I dunno, it's late, but that's my take on it. Basically what I'm seeing are tons of debug lines like this:

2014-05-13 01:28:34 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] probability low: 1.6142545418411394 d12:-0.8984026218353159 d13:0.0 d14:-0.8984026218353159
2014-05-13 01:28:34 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] probability low: 1.619598302696391 d12:-0.8998884104977658 d13:0.0 d14:-0.8998884104977658
2014-05-13 01:28:34 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] probability low: 1.6726208105429716 d12:-0.9145000848941928 d13:0.0 d14:-0.9145000848941928
2014-05-13 01:28:34 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] probability low: 1.3130457885502258 d12:-0.8102610037976115 d13:0.0 d14:-0.8102610037976115

where the first number is the d12*d12+d13*d13+d14*d14 value, followed by the d12/d13/d14 variables. They're ALWAYS above 0.8 (+/- doesn't matter since they square), so I assume that means that when you multiply them and add them together that you always get a number above 1, which makes the line of code I linked to above throw out the block as an invalid location.

The good news is that it's just the weighting factor, I think if you increase it then you should get some iridium spawning. The bad news is that as-is iridium will NEVER spawn based on the internal numbers I'm seeing. It's still a very rare generation, with one shot per chunk generated, but I think the rarity is just too low for it to ever think that the location is a valid one.

Actually, looking through the list, I think it's the "BlocksPerGroup" value set in the configs... I have never seen netherEmerald spawn or netherUranium spawn, and those two (as well as nether Iridium) have block-per-group set to 2.
In fact, I just did a nether check, and out of all the chunks I've generated I can't find any netherEmerald or netherUranium. Maybe 2 is too low for "blocks per group"? I'm too tired to check the internal math, maybe someone else can delve into the code?

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.1.2

I can't craft the chicken spawn egg. The recipe it shows is 9 arrows in a 3x3 crafting grid, it shows that the output is the chicken spawn egg, but I can't pull the spawn egg out of the crafting table and neither can my friend.

The only config change I'm using is the fix jadedcat posted for the tool forge to use steel blocks instead of iron.

Edit: Same problem with the rubber sapling from MFR.

Last edited:

therodet

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.1.2

I can't craft the chicken spawn egg. The recipe it shows is 9 arrows in a 3x3 crafting grid, it shows that the output is the chicken spawn egg, but I can't pull the spawn egg out of the crafting table and neither can my friend.

The only config change I'm using is the fix jadedcat posted for the tool forge to use steel blocks instead of iron.

Edit: Same problem with the rubber sapling from MFR.

If you're referring to the fix I think you are, you need to go to your server config and edit config/minetweaker/MFR.cfg and remove the two lines with "displayname = " ... someone posted a better fix, but that's the quick and easy solution.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, got a crash that deleted hqm quest progress for myself and others on my server, but not all players were affected. This is the log:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 5/13/14 10:40 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:371)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:384)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.getGroupData(QuestingData.java:117)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.loadData(QuestingData.java:586)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:493)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:477)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:383)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:412)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_168_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:259)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.8.2-pf
Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 805557536 bytes (768 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 105 mods loaded, 105 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (cj.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (cj.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.0} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup MC.1.6.4 v.0.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.1.40} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.1.40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1c} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29c} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.2.1e} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.1e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ex-nihilo-nei{0.2.0} [Ex Nihilo NEI Add-on] (ex-nihilo-nei-0.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
gendustry{1.1.1.64} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.1.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Morpheus{1.2} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.6.4-1.2.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Opis{1.2.2} [Opis] (Opis_1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
simplyjetpacks{0.1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4-0.0.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
warpbook{0.0.200b} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 24; []
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
The crash happened after I went to fix an issue on someone's island after I noticed on opis that there were 25k dropped items. The server hung shortly after going to said island and I had to force stop it. Rebooting after the force stop seems to have caused a crash that deleted various players quest progresses and lives.

Edit: adding crash log .txt

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-13_10.40.46-server.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 51

deathcat99

Jul 29, 2019
AromaBackup is clearly created for Windows users... on my Linux server, it creates directories literally named "backups\world\<year>\<month>\<day>" instead of the obviously intended directory structure it represents...
View attachment 11113[DOUBLEPOST=1399880397][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, also, when I logged into my world this morning, all the MFR machines acted as though they had a redstone signal applied to them. Giving them one and taking it off did not help. I could not get the machines running again until I broke and replaced them.
Go into the config file and you can change the paths to a point, but honestly if you're using linux just remove it and use crontab to do your own backups.

If you want I can give examples.

Last edited:

TheRec

Jul 29, 2019
@FnDragon What I don't understand is the complete radio silence about this issue. The ultimate goal of this map cannot be completed and there were reports of this before the last patch (here and on /r/feedthebeast) but I haven't seen any answer or even an acknowledgment about for this problem. The one feedback we got is when @Jadedcat is saying she has no idea why people still complain about it because she got few Iridium ores some time ago. I don't understand why she seems to disregard the numerous reports of the same bug just because it worked when she tested few versions ago. Anyways thanks a lot for your work we can definitely say that this is a bug, let's hope it will get fixed some day.

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
@FnDragon What I don't understand is the complete radio silence about this issue. The ultimate goal of this map cannot be completed and there were reports of this before the last patch (here and on /r/feedthebeast) but I haven't seen any answer or even an acknowledgment about for this problem. The one feedback we got is when @Jadedcat is saying she has no idea why people still complain about it because she got few Iridium ores some time ago. I don't understand why she seems to disregard the numerous reports of the same bug just because it worked when she tested few versions ago. Anyways thanks a lot for your work we can definitely say that this is a bug, let's hope it will get fixed some day.

I'm not too upset about it, honestly. She had a datapoint, she found it in her world (probably in generated nether chunks before she dropped iridium oregen down to the invalid "2" blocks per cluster setting), and figured we were all whining because it's so Haaard. My testing has proved that it's not just hard with the current settings, it's impossible. So if anybody knows the Jadeddragoncat signal to point to the cloudy sky, now's the time to light it up. (It's probably just a purple spotlight)

Status
Not open for further replies.