Casual Server WolfzCraftz|2.2 Agrarian skies|Whitelist|5 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Hello !

I am hosting an Agrarian skies event on my server.

IP : 198.12.65.59:25865

I will allow 5 people including myself. (this means that only 4 people can get in besides me) to the whitelist.

Before i go onto the whitelist requirements i will tell something about agrarian skies.
Agrarian skies is a FTB modpack that deposits you and your team on a HARDCORE skyblock. you have to follow a questbook and try to build a world from absolutely nothing. To play you need the FTB launcher and launch it on agrarian skies.

Basically you start with a tree. some dirt. and you will be able to create everything from that.

Oh and i am new to this pack. so i will not allow veterans of this pack too soon.
No duo acceptances. i want everyone to be equal and have players that do not know eachother.

Whitelist:

IGN :

why would you want to join :

have you played this pack briefly in the past? :

Skype ? (not required if you want me on skype for this pm me and tell me you did) :

Age (if you want you can post this you do not have to) :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see you online have fun!

Gamings

Jul 29, 2019
There is a Whitelist section for a reason so you might have a better chance there instead of here. Either way

IGN: gamings
why: Looking for mature people to play this with and a good community.
Played it briefly, but got boring due to no one to play it with.

Reactions: fpower

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
There is a Whitelist section for a reason so you might have a better chance there instead of here. Either way

IGN: gamings
why: Looking for mature people to play this with and a good community.
Played it briefly, but got boring due to no one to play it with.

Hello there. you are accepted.

Note on what you said about the whitelist section.

I am fully aware of this, i was just confused about the fact that there is a small section and a whitelist section.

You can message me on skype whenever you want to get started.

Last edited:

Gamings

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there. you are accepted.

Note on what you said about the whitelist section.

I am fully aware of this, i was just confused about the fact that there is a small section and a whitelist section.

Thanks :) The small section exists for people who want to do co-op with 1-2 other people, not under a Whitelist server. Whitelist means its available to anyone that got accepted.

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks :) The small section exists for people who want to do co-op with 1-2 other people, not under a Whitelist server. Whitelist means its available to anyone that got accepted.

Oh okay. the system got me confused.

Oh and co-op is 2-10

0lolpickle0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 0lolpickle0
Why: I've played a lot of the usual mod packs and wanted to try something new and challenging.
Played Before: Yes very briefly just to see what the mod pack was about. I realised that it would be a lot better as coop.

Also just a question where is this server based?

Psych Production

Jul 29, 2019
IGN psychfan54
Why would you want to join : Been trying to find a good server to play and maybe hopefully have someone to join me in this Adventure of Agarian Skies and looking for a Respected players to join
Have you played this pack briefly in the past? :yes i have i enjoy it a lot and looking forward to start on this server.
Skype ? (not required if you want me on skype for this pm me and tell me you did) :My Skype is psychfan54 it doesn't matter to me if people see it as long as you have I'm good
Age (if you want you can post this you do not have to) :I'm 21

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 0lolpickle0
Why: I've played a lot of the usual mod packs and wanted to try something new and challenging.
Played Before: Yes very briefly just to see what the mod pack was about. I realised that it would be a lot better as coop.

Also just a question where is this server based?
IGN psychfan54
Why would you want to join : Been trying to find a good server to play and maybe hopefully have someone to join me in this Adventure of Agarian Skies and looking for a Respected players to join
Have you played this pack briefly in the past? :yes i have i enjoy it a lot and looking forward to start on this server.
Skype ? (not required if you want me on skype for this pm me and tell me you did) :My Skype is psychfan54 it doesn't matter to me if people see it as long as you have I'm good
Age (if you want you can post this you do not have to) :I'm 21

To both of you. it seems that i totally missed your replies, i am kind of concerned about the time.

I live in center europa +0 / +1

Update me on your time zones so we may match these.

zerotolernc

Jul 29, 2019
In game name is Nhydro44
Why would be Ive seen may youtubers do agrarians skies and ive tried briefly my self and i got hooked on it but i dont want to do it alone it just seems to quiet
My Skype is nhydro44
My age would be 25 Male if that matters

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
In game name is Nhydro44
Why would be Ive seen may youtubers do agrarians skies and ive tried briefly my self and i got hooked on it but i dont want to do it alone it just seems to quiet
My Skype is nhydro44
My age would be 25 Male if that matters

Accepted. see to skype.

EzKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : EzKing13

why would you want to join : I have played this pack for a little bit, but soon after I realized that it was grindy and boring without somebody else to play with.

have you played this pack briefly in the past? : I have played up to the point where I had almost automated ore production.

Skype ? (not required if you want me on skype for this pm me and tell me you did) : ezking99

Age (if you want you can post this you do not have to) : I am 17 years old

0lolpickle0

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aest, thats gmt +10, but don't worry about it too much because I'll generally be on in your evening time thats 6-8 gmt.

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : EzKing13

why would you want to join : I have played this pack for a little bit, but soon after I realized that it was grindy and boring without somebody else to play with.

have you played this pack briefly in the past? : I have played up to the point where I had almost automated ore production.

Skype ? (not required if you want me on skype for this pm me and tell me you did) : ezking99

Age (if you want you can post this you do not have to) : I am 17 years old
I'm aest, thats gmt +10, but don't worry about it too much because I'll generally be on in your evening time thats 6-8 gmt.

You are the last 2 i am accepting. both accepted.

Curtis williams

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Curtp1414

why would you want to join : I would like to join becuase I want fun mature people to play with.

have you played this pack briefly in the past? :I have played this pack for a little bit but got boring due to nobody to play with.
Skype ? Dont have one