Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PaperKrane
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: Years.
Goals On Server: Set up Bee/Fish/Tree/Buttery breeding bonanza.
Unique Skills?: Patience.
How Active are you?: Most days after work, Several hours on the weekend.
Social-Butterfly with techo-savy.
Squirrells eat all my birdseed but they are crafty enough to get some respect.

saraphlnes

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: saraphlnes
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: a lot
Goals On Server: be a master wizard
Unique Skills?: designer in real life
How Active are you?: several hours on weekend
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: adventurer

Iwannapeonyou

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Iwannapeonyou
Goals On Server: Building
Unique Skills?: Nothing that i can use in minecraft, but i'm super tall
How Active are you?: really
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to mention the fact that a lot of applications of late have been very slim on answers. One of the main points on the beginning forum page states that:
Applications are: Limited However access to be restricted during this time, one word Response's
will be disregarded From this point out, otherwise I will try to get back to you as soon as i am able to.

From here on out I will be abiding by this. Please be a little more descriptive in your answers. Show a little bit of effort please. :D

Fayini

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Iwannapeonyou
Goals On Server: Building
Unique Skills?: Nothing that i can use in minecraft, but i'm super tall
How Active are you?: really
Iwannapeonyou I am going to whitelist you, however your application is very very short on answers. dayoldpizza vouched for you though so welcome to SQUirrelly.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ivoryfire
Experience with modded MC:
A lot started playing modded MC from 1.3.. I actually started playing modded MC before Vanilla.
Goals On Server: build a lot of power and get a lot of bees and making a very nice looking base :)
Unique Skills?: Applied energetics, bees, and figuring out a crazy amount of power output
How Active are you?: moderate to high
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: builder

avodat

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: avodat
Banned Before: I dont think so atleast not that I can remember.
Experience with modded MC: I played tekkit when it came out for few weeks and recently I started playing ftb becouse I got bored, switching from one server to another becouse there was always some banned items and it pissed me off.
Goals On Server: I have an ideal of perfect tron style factory but i never finished it. I always just build a base but never fill it with all mods. So if possible I would like to find someone to play with who can help me to fill it up. But who knows maybe i will finally do something else.
Unique Skills?: I can spot little girls on miles long...no pedo
How Active are you?: I usually tend to immerse myself for like a week playing 12h+/day but eventually it gets a bit boring so I play just like 6hours/day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I would say builder just becouse I like to take things that works and make them pretier and more orginazed. But I love to meet and talk to new people too.

avodat

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting (The following multiparts are not installed on this client: extrautils:fence, extrautils:pipejacket) error when i try to join server I read some forums and it seems like it may be becouse of wrong version of monster or some mod. Is server still running on 1.09 ?

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:MapleBar
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Very little, i played vanilla on the pc and 360 extensively but I've only been playing with FTB for a couple weeks now.
Goals On Server: My brother let me have his account and this is my first FTB server. I've been playing with a bunch of the mod packs and settled on Monster. I just wanna see whats its like to play FTB with a bunch of other people.
Unique Skills?: I'm very precise and i pay a lot of attention to detail.
How Active are you?: It varies wildly. Sometimes i will play for hours at a time, but sometimes i might not play for a couple days.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Definitely adventurer. I love building, i love chatting with people, i dont know too much about all of the technical mods yet but for me my favorite part is exploring.

SuperCeilia

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SuperPunchCeilia (call me Ceilia)
Experience with modded MC: Mods = mandatory. Started with Tekkit 4 years ago, moved on to FTB when unleashed came out. I've played plenty in single player, but mostly on my friend's server, where I also did a few admin duties. Monster is my favorite Pack.
Goals on Server: Create pretty and unique things. But, I want a challenge in the process. I quit my last server sometime in February-march, I want to get back into the game now the college year is almost up.
Unique Skills: I'm obsessive and a perfectionist, allows me to learn pretty much anything :). Artist IRL.
How Active are you: I play in 4-5 hour bursts at least once a week. I'm a full time college student, so that eats up my time.
Which sums you up?: Builder, Tech
If you still think I'm not old enough, I'll apply again in two months. But I really need to blow off some steam, and your server seems awesome.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orcius

Experience with modded MC: Since 1.2.5
Goals On Server: Build a huge automated farm that produces every food in the gamen and sell it on a market to the community
Unique Skills?: Commited to active project
How Active are you?: 8/12h/week
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Adventurer/Social/farmer/Engineer
Defenetly squirrells

imfabby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ImFabby
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: since 1.2.5 modpacks
Goals On Server: Building stuff
Unique Skills?: Dunno Q_Q maybe I'm a good designer
How Active are you?: Almost all days during summer