Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

bubba_nate

Jul 29, 2019
What is quarried stone? Do you mean use a quarry on regular stone or something? I'm confused. NEI is showing me Marble. I want Marble from ProjectRed because that's what I want to build my castle out of because that's what I built my castle out of in my first FTB world and darnit I want to build a castle like that one.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
What is quarried stone? Do you mean use a quarry on regular stone or something? I'm confused.
Quarried stone is a decorative block from railcraft. I always find it in forests. I don't play Horizons so I don't know if marble is there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

riciJak

Jul 29, 2019
any know an item that can auto empty a thaumcraft jar ? like shift right clicking it. or break it to loss its content

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
How do I get ProjectRed marble in Horizons? Does it generate or is it replaced by Artifice marble?

I don't think the config is set to generate it. However, if Project Red uses the ore dictionary then you should be able to change any Marble you find using Jabba barrels (or any other Ore Dict block).

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I meant turn a drone of a specific type into a princess of the same type without using the breeding mechanic. Theres honestly no bees around me for miles and I just bummed some drones off someone.
Do you have access to a quarry? I get tons and tons of rocky princesses then convert them to the type I need.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Sorry I meant turn a drone of a specific type into a princess of the same type without using the breeding mechanic. Theres honestly no bees around me for miles and I just bummed some drones off someone.
If you have extrabees all you have to do is mine/quarry for rocky hives. If you have enough drones of the wanted species breeding a rocky princess into the species is dead simple. Just drop the Princess in a hive along with 10+ drones and let them breed. Eventually the princess will take on species/traits of the drones completely.

Lady Meda

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone offer advice on exploding wooden transport pipes? I have this setup currently... BC Quarry ---> ender chest ---> transport pipes --> chests. I know I should find a less explodey alternative, but there are so many options to research! Any suggestions?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone offer advice on exploding wooden transport pipes? I have this setup currently... BC Quarry ---> ender chest ---> transport pipes --> chests. I know I should find a less explodey alternative, but there are so many options to research! Any suggestions?
Use a transfer node from extra utilities with max speed upgrades in it instead of a wood pipe. Or impulse itemducts. Or import buses from AE.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Note: You have to have a functioning AE system for them.
Also, make them fuzzy busses (I think it's fuzzies) and you can import stacks at a time. You can also surround the ender chest with 5 or so busses if you need lots of importing.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Oooh, import buses sound shiny! Thanks!
Much simpler choice is using TE Itemducts. They are dirt cheap to make(the opaque ones are just as good(better on your system really)) and servos are also cheap to make and allows the ducts to transport stacks of items at the time without any external need for power etc.

If you put 2 exporting Itemducts on the Enderchest it will be more than enough to keep up with multiple max speed quarries.

[DOUBLEPOST=1399489058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, make them fuzzy busses (I think it's fuzzies) and you can import stacks at a time. You can also surround the ender chest with 5 or so busses if you need lots of importing.
Anything but the basic Bus will have the increased speed. So make the precise ones as they are cheaper.

Fuzzy relates to the bus will ignore NBT data and for example filter any enchanted Iron helmets, where as the Precise bus will only pick the Iron helmets with the very specific set of enchants chosen.

Last edited:

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think the config is set to generate it. However, if Project Red uses the ore dictionary then you should be able to change any Marble you find using Jabba barrels (or any other Ore Dict block).
Chisel, Unifier and Auto-Dictionary are all great ways to do this.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk