Issue with the servo whitelist

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Joshua Dawson

Jul 29, 2019
So, I set the whitelist to filter all my broken ores from the oak sieve but for some reason it refuses to send any broken, pulverized or crushed Aluminum and Iron ore. More specifically the ore bits from the Ex Nihilo mod within Agrarian Skies. It seems to have no issue sending everything but those a few others from the Ex Nihilo mod.

I've tried setting the servo on both sides of the pipe and tinkering with all the settings but to no avail. Anyone else been having any issues with this? Or am I missing something.

-Edit
I got it working but I really can't wait until I get into the ME storage system.

The chest must be single, not a large chest for what ever reason. You could use a large chest but it'll only extract from the bottom 3 rows of the chest.

Last edited:

<*///><

Jul 29, 2019
A double chest is actually 2 individual chests rendered as one. When mods needs to interface with one, they either have to write complicated code to figure out if it's a double chest, or just only interface with the chest part that the mod is connected to, and TE3 took the latter approach.