[1.6.4] [RPG] [Tech] [Magic] FarmCraft Reloaded - Thaumcraft Has Joined The Partaaay!

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Woot, maybe blood magic, but I do know some things I wanna add. I considered JABBA, but I only use them for ore conversion, and there's more than just JABBA which can do that :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Sent a message to Watchful with my latest version of the pack, which should be out somewhere around this weekend probably. Here's a changelog for anyone interested
Changelog V1.0.4d
-------------------------------------
-Updated Agriculture to version 1.2.13
-Updated Carpenter's Blocks to version 2.0.4
-Updated ChickenChunks to version 1.3.3.4
-Updated CodeChickenCore to version 0.9.0.9
-Updated Ender Storage to version 1.4.3.6
-Added Ex Aliquo version 0.8.2
-Updated Ex Nihilo (crowley-skyblock) to version 1.26a
-Updated EnderIO to version 0.11.1.315
-Updated Extra Utilities to version 1.0.3a
-Updated Factorization to version 0.8.33
-Updated Hardcore Ender Expansion to version 1.4.1
-Updated Hats to version 2.1.4
-Added Hat Stand version 2.1.0
-Updated IC2 to version 2_2.0.397-exp
-Added JABBA version 1.1.1a
-Updated Magical Crops to version 3.2.0_BETA_15a
-Added Magic Bees version 2.1.9
-Updated Mekanism to version 6.0.2.20
-Updated Mekanism Generators to version 6.0.2.20
-Updated Mekanism Tools to version 6.0.2.20
-Removed Mekanism Induction
-Updated Metallurgy to version 3.3.3.1
-Updated Morph to version 0.7.0
-Updated NEI Addons to versio 1.10.4.64
-Updated NotEnoughItems to version 1.6.1.9
-Updated OpenBlocks to version 1.2.5
-Updated OpenModsLib to version 0.2
-Updated OpenPeripheralCore to version 0.3.1
-Added OpenPeripheralAddons version 0.1.1
-Updated Railcraft to version 8.4.0.0
-Updated Roguelike Dungeons to version 1.3.0
-Updated Steve's Factory Manager to version A80
-Updated TConstruct to version 1.5.4d3
-Updated TMechworks to version 0.1.4.1
-Added Thaumcraft version 4.1.0e
-Added Thaumic Tinkerer version 2.3-130
-Added Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI
-Updated iChun Util to version 2.4.0
-Updated WAILA to version 1.5.1a

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaand we have an update version 1.0.4! Which adds Thaumcraft & Addons, and some pretty cool mod updates!

Dekameter

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues finding Osmium from Mekanism, did you change the rate that spawns in? I can't seem to find the config files.

EDIT: I found them, and you have it disabled. You should probably change that by default, considering not having osmium pretty much means you can't use Mekanism

Last edited:

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues finding Osmium from Mekanism, did you change the rate that spawns in? I can't seem to find the config files.

EDIT: I found them, and you have it disabled. You should probably change that by default, considering not having osmium pretty much means you can't use Mekanism
Oops! I disabled mekanism copper and tin so only 1 type of them spawned. And I must've disabled osmium as well. I'll do an update for Friday that should fix it, along with added new things!

EDIT: Yeh, just got on my laptop and checked the configs, and it's definately disabled. I must have derped up :p . I'l make sure to fix that for the next update :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was looking for a non-skyblock with Ex Nihilo. This one seems awesome, full of great mods. I've added it to my launcher, I'm going to start playing when I add a few mods, which I would like to recommend to:
Blood Magic (free to use in Modpacks)
Forbidden Magic (cool TC4 Addon, bridge between TC and Blood Magic + other nifty stuff)
Mariculture (can cause some lag, possibly optional?)

That's all my suggestions for now. Seems like a great modpack! =)

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was looking for a non-skyblock with Ex Nihilo. This one seems awesome, full of great mods. I've added it to my launcher, I'm going to start playing when I add a few mods, which I would like to recommend to:
Blood Magic (free to use in Modpacks)
Forbidden Magic (cool TC4 Addon, bridge between TC and Blood Magic + other nifty stuff)
Mariculture (can cause some lag, possibly optional?)

That's all my suggestions for now. Seems like a great modpack! =)
Thanks for the feedback :) I'll take a look into those mods when I can, i'm kinda busy revising for exams a decent amount of the time. But when I can i'll try and update things considering I need to fix a fair few things.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback :) I'll take a look into those mods when I can, i'm kinda busy revising for exams a decent amount of the time. But when I can i'll try and update things considering I need to fix a fair few things.
Ok, it's fine I know that's pretty time eating but a must. Also, I thought I saw this on the mod list so I din't ask, but it isn't so, could you also add:
Witchery
Equivalent Exchange 3

KerbecsDX

Jul 29, 2019
I like playing this modpack, and me and my friends want to play it together. However, when I try to download the 1.0.4 version server files, it says the file is malicious, and it's blocked, so it doesn't download. Any ideas why? (I'm using Google Chrome if that matters.)

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I like playing this modpack, and me and my friends want to play it together. However, when I try to download the 1.0.4 version server files, it says the file is malicious, and it's blocked, so it doesn't download. Any ideas why? (I'm using Google Chrome if that matters.)
I have absolutely no idea, although today my firewall decided to flag up dropbox as not being allowed connections. It's definately not malicious, so it may just be Google Chrome bugging out :p

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if you could make a server or no any servers that use this modpack:)
Well, I dunno about if there are any servers that anyone's made. But I certainly can't cause I can't afford to pay for one, and my laptop isn't good enough to handle running one :p I did put server files up to download, so if you wanna set up your own then feel free to :) Ya never know I might even remember to update this again soon :p